Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance Plan
Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance Overview
Group Health Insurance Policy of Universal Sompo is specially meant to provide benefit cover against Illness or accidental injury to large groups, comprising of employees both in trading and manufacturing sectors/ social sector and/or members of an institution/society/association/club.
Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance Key Features and Coverage
- The policy offers a wide coverage sum insured up to Rs.5, 00,000.
- This policy is restricted to the hospitals/nursing homes of India only.
- The coverage includes expenses incurred towards room, boarding expenses, nursing expenses, surgeon/specialist fees, charges for blood, oxygen etc.
- Age of the insured, family size and the sum insured selected are some of the factors on which premium is calculated.
Add-on-covers in Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance
Add-on-covers can be taken by paying an additional premium which also depends on group size
- Critical Illness Cover (Paralytic stroke/ Cancer/Chronic renal failure/Coronary Artery Bypass/Transplant of organs
- Bone Marrow NB,
- Liver Transplant is not covered under this extension.
- Maternity Benefit Cover
- Hospital Cash Cover - is in built cover
- Pre existing
- Family Floater
Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance Policy details
Sum Assured - Maximum sum assured of 5 lac.
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you are not happy with the coverage, terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance Exclusions
- Contraction of any disease during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy.
- Waiting period of 1 year from commencement of Policy for certain diseases like cataract, hysterectomy.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease due to war or invasion.
Documents Required to Buy Universal Sompo Group Health Insurance
An individual has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator