- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Some of the Best Birla Sun Life Insurance Plans of 2015
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3182 -
Modified 15 July 2016
Birla Sun Life Insurance (BSLI) is one of the leading insurance providers in India. If you are planning to get some insurance plans for yourself and your family members, you could consider the plans from Birla Sun Life as they have some great plans with some of the most unique features. Take a look at their top plans and then decide which plan/s you want to opt for.
The best insurance plans from Birla Sun Life Insurance
1. Birla Sun Life Future Guard Term Plan – If you are looking for a term insurance plan, you can consider getting the Birla Sun Birla Sun Life Future Guard Term Plan. Some of the most attractive features of this plan include:
- Unlike other term plans, the BSLI Future Guard Term Plan returns your premium if you outlive the tenure of the policy. You can choose to get back 100% of the premiums paid or even 110% of the premiums paid. This way you actually make a profit!
- The policy also offers a surrender benefit. So if you pay the premiums regularly for the first three years, you are eligible to terminate the policy and ask for a refund.
- Many riders can be added on to this plan. Some of the beneficial riders you can opt for (at an extra cost) are Accidental Death and Disability Rider, the Critical Illness Rider, the Surgical Care Rider, the Hospital Care Rider and the Waiver of Premium Rider.
2. Birla Sun Life Vision Endowment Plan – This plan is very well suited for those who look at insurance as both a savings tool as well as a protection option. The endowment plan helps you earn more money as bonuses are added to the sum assured. It also provides a solid cover for unfortunate events such as the policyholder’s death. Take a look at its key features:-
- Since a healthy amount of bonus gets added to your sum assured, it makes your return on investments even higher. A great feature of this plan is that the bonuses start accumulating from the first year itself.
- Even if you discontinue paying the premiums after paying them for three years, the policy won't get cancelled – it will still continue but at a lowered value. You will still be eligible for a death benefit, albeit a lower one.
3. Birla Sun Life Vision Star Plan – There are many child plans available in India these days, but the BSLI Vision Star Plan really stands out. It is a really good plan as it provides a comprehensive cover and also a host of other benefits.
- The plan has a payout option available at fixed intervals. The parent can choose the payout dates and as per his or her requirements, the child will get the sums assured at various stages of his or her life.
- Even if the life insured (the parent or guardian) dies during the policy period, the policy continues and all the payouts are made on time. The premium is waived off as well.
- Loans are available against this policy. For this however you have to pay the premiums regularly for a minimum of three years.
4. Birla Sun Life Wealth Max Plan – Next, there is a ULIP from Birla Sun Life for you. The ULIP is very useful as you get to save and build a fund at the same time. And this happens while your life remains insured. The key features of this plan are:-
- You can choose from seven different investment options. You can even add more money to the ULIP if at any point you have some extra earnings. You can also withdraw funds from the ULIP if you are in urgent need of funds at any time.
- It is a non-participating plan and so the risks are much lower.
- Under this ULIP, you have two investment options – the Systematic Transfer Option or the Self-Managed Option. Under the first option, the company takes care of your investments while under the second option, you are completely in charge of your own investments.
5. Birla Sun Life Immediate Annuity Plan – Let’s face it. Not everyone is systematic in their planning and many a time we fail to build up a retirement corpus in time. However, if you have a substantial amount of savings or you receive a retirement bonus, you can still build up a pension fund and that too instantly. The BSLI Immediate Annuity Plan allows you to do this.
- The policyholder can choose a fixed annual payment from the plan. The amount he chooses will define his premium. The payout can be yearly, bi-yearly or even monthly.
- Many options are available under this plan. The policy can be purchased individually or by two people. In the first case, the annuity will be paid till the policyholder dies. In the second case, the payout will continue even after one policyholder dies, till the time the other policyholder is alive.
BSLI is one of the best insurance providers in the country and has a great claim settlement rate. So if you are looking for some good life insurance plans, you could definitely consider Birla Sun Life Insurance as your insurer.
- Most Read
- How to Choose Life Insurance Plans According to Your Income?
Date: 22 June 2018
- 10 Risky Cities in India Where One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 19 June 2018
- Life Insurance is for Poor, Middle Class or Rich People?
Date: 18 June 2018
- 5 Bad Habits & Factors Why One Must Have Life Insurance
Date: 25 May 2018
- When to Terminate Life Insurance Plans?
Date: 25 May 2018
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1453501
- LIC Online Payment - LIC Premium Payment Options & Process
Views : 201608
- Life Insurance: Checking Policy Status
Views : 75104
- LIC Login Online: Step-by-Step Login Process to LIC website
Views : 69231
- How to Check PLI Status?
Views : 59986