- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 17/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 12 Lac+Families Secured
We promise limited calls
Life insurance is considered as one of the best financial instruments to meet requirements at different stages of life. It provides monetary security to your family after your demise. It plays a vital role and therefore it is advisable to understand your life insurance policy carefully to gain maximum benefits.
Let’s know how:
Define your needs- You need to identify both your short and long-term needs separately. You need different financial instruments to achieve both these requirements. For instance, endowment plans help you save funds for particular needs such as buying a house. Similarly, retirement plans offer you a steady income post retirement.
Review your insurance needs - You may have purchased the insurance policy to accomplish your different financial goals, such as child education, marriage, and retirement. It is imperative to carefully evaluate and review your insurance policies periodically to ensure that they are in accordance to your requirements. Once you settle down and have a family, you should invest in a term plan to ensure that your family continues to enjoy financial stability especially when you are no longer there to support them.
Stay invested till maturity- Life insurance policies are designed to give you maximum benefits. Market-oriented policies such as endowment, whole life policy, and ULIPs are designed to offer dual advantages of insurance and investment and generate maximum returns. Therefore, it is important to understand the benefit of continuing to hold the policy till its maturity. Also, you should start investing early to enjoy the compounding effect.
Maintain strict financial discipline- You should regularly pay your insurance premiums to keep your insurance policy active. In case you miss the premium due date, it may lead to policy lapse and your policy coverage may also get lowered. Checkout: 9 Popular Life Insurance Premium Payment Options
Opt for riders- Riders, such as premium waiver benefit and critical illness, give you additional protection by customizing the policy as per your requirements. While most of the policyholders choose them at the time of inception of the policy, some insurers offer you an option to buy riders later also to expand your insurance coverage.
Check taxation benefits- Insurance is an effective tax saving tool. You can get tax deductions on the premium paid for both the life insurance policy and riders. You should always indulge in a periodical review of insurance policies to get maximum benefits out of it.
- Most Read
- Everything You Need To Know About SBI Child Insurance Plan
Date: 08 March 2018
- 5 Things You Don’t Know About Unit Linked Pension Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Common Myths about Child Insurance Plans
Date: 07 March 2018
- Long Term Capital Gains Tax: Time for ULIPs to Rise and Shine
Date: 05 February 2018
- Term Vs Whole Life Insurance: Which one you Should Buy?
Date: 01 February 2018
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2018
Views : 1304511
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1255052
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 508186
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 502343
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 379980