If you are looking for the best term insurance plans in India, or for insurance companies that have a higher ratio of settlement than others, then sufficient information is required to help you in this regard. A huge amount of data, like the maximum and minimum tenure for different policies, their riders, maximum age of the person till which he can have insurance coverage, claim settlement ratio are required to be considered on different term insurance plan and more often than not you might also require some professional help.
In India a wide variety of term insurance plans are available from both public and private sector insurance companies having an equal variety of features and premiums and if you are not well familiar with the domain things can be pretty confusing at times. Compare term life insurance plans from the top 10 insurance companies of the country and here is some useful data on them that you might find relevant to your insurance and investment requirements.
- Amulya Jeevan term plan offered by the LIC India with a premium of 33,600 quoted against Rs 1 crore sum assured and a claims settlement ratio of 97.4% during the fiscal year of 2011-12 is one of the most reliable of their type in the country.
- i-Care from ICICI Prudential with a claim settlement ration of 96.5% and a solvency ratio of 1.27 is also among the best term insurance plans in India. Though the claim settlement ratio mentioned here includes not only term policies but any kind of policy offered by the company, one can certainly depend upon these values for reliability.
- The Click2Protect policy for HDFC Life follows closely in third position and has a claim settlement ratio of 96.2%.
- Smart Shield from SBI life is fourth with a return of premium 16,798 and a settlement ratio of 95.5%.
- e-Preffered from Kotak – with a solvency ratio of 2.67 and 92.1% for settlement is at the fifth position.
Protector Plus from Birla Sun Life, iSecure from Bajaj Allianz, along with term insurance plans from Max NewYork, Aviva and ING Vyasa are the other five companies that round up the list of top 10 ten insurance companies in India and you can always compare life assurance plans offered by them to find the best policies as per your requirement.
Both online and offline life insurance plans are now available in India and if you are well familiar with the money market then you better contact a professional to compare life assurance plans that can be extremely important for making a right choice. According to many experts who Compare term life insurance plans depending upon a wide number of factors, the LIC is the best public sector company in terms of trust factor and claim settlement while Kotak is perhaps the best private sector insurance in India.
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- LIC Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2017
Date: 30 August 2017
- 5 Questions You Must Seek Answers for Before Buying Life Insurance Policies
Date: 18 July 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 980306
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 932169
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 370914
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 360960
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) – Govt Approved Pension Scheme
Views : 238705