- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Compare Term Insurance Plans From Top 10 Companies
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 11249 -
Updated date : 11 January 2018
If you are looking for the best term insurance plans in India, or for insurance companies that have a higher ratio of settlement than others, then sufficient information is required to help you in this regard. A huge amount of data, like the maximum and minimum tenure for different policies, their riders, maximum age of the person till which he can have insurance coverage, claim settlement ratio are required to be considered on different term insurance plan and more often than not you might also require some professional help.
In India a wide variety of term insurance plans are available from both public and private sector insurance companies having an equal variety of features and premiums and if you are not well familiar with the domain things can be pretty confusing at times. Compare term life insurance plans from the top 10 insurance companies of the country and here is some useful data on them that you might find relevant to your insurance and investment requirements.
- Amulya Jeevan term plan offered by the LIC India with a premium of 33,600 quoted against Rs 1 crore sum assured and a claims settlement ratio of 97.4% during the fiscal year of 2011-12 is one of the most reliable of their type in the country.
- i-Care from ICICI Prudential with a claim settlement ration of 96.5% and a solvency ratio of 1.27 is also among the best term insurance plans in India. Though the claim settlement ratio mentioned here includes not only term policies but any kind of policy offered by the company, one can certainly depend upon these values for reliability.
- The Click2Protect policy for HDFC Life follows closely in third position and has a claim settlement ratio of 96.2%.
- Smart Shield from SBI life is fourth with a return of premium 16,798 and a settlement ratio of 95.5%.
- e-Preffered from Kotak – with a solvency ratio of 2.67 and 92.1% for settlement is at the fifth position.
Protector Plus from Birla Sun Life, iSecure from Bajaj Allianz, along with term insurance plans from Max NewYork, Aviva and ING Vyasa are the other five companies that round up the list of top 10 ten insurance companies in India and you can always compare life assurance plans offered by them to find the best policies as per your requirement.
Both online and offline life insurance plans are now available in India and if you are well familiar with the money market then you better contact a professional to compare life assurance plans that can be extremely important for making a right choice. According to many experts who Compare term life insurance plans depending upon a wide number of factors, the LIC is the best public sector company in terms of trust factor and claim settlement while Kotak is perhaps the best private sector insurance in India.
- Most Read
- Married Woman Property Act, 1874
Date: 15 October 2019
- Benefits of LIC Tech Term Plan
Date: 06 September 2019
- Should Retirees Buy Term Insurance?
Date: 04 September 2019
- How to Surrender Term Insurance when I have No Liabilities
Date: 03 September 2019
- Can Women Purchase Term Insurance Plans?
Date: 01 July 2019
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India 2019
Views : 861257
- Best Term Insurance Cover of Rs 1 Crore
Views : 306187
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Views : 142697
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2019
Views : 121536
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Views : 80355
GET ARTICLE ON EMAIL
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator