Exide Life Insurance has launched ‘Exide Life Wealth Maxima’. It is a ULIP product that provides maximum option to increase the life cover at different stages of one’s life. Speaking on the launch of Exide Life Maxima Wealth, Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Chief Distribution Officer, Exide Life, said, “I am pleased to announce the launch of Exide Life Wealth Maxima that aims to help Indians tap the wealth creation opportunity in Indian capital markets over the long term. We advise our customers that in order to benefit from ULIPS, they must invest systematically and stay invested for the long term. Exide Life Wealth Maxima packs many features and benefits in a single plan. This allows customers to make the right decisions in line with their life stage needs and risk appetite. The plan also allows them to switch to another plan option in line with evolving protection needs.”
There are 3 plan options to choose from - Maxima Invest, Maxima Family, and Maxima Child. In case of an eventuality, the family gets the payout as per the plan chosen:
- Maxima Invest - The family gets the life cover or the accumulated fund value.
- Maxima Family - The family gets both the life cover and the accumulated fund amount.
- Maxima Child - The family immediately gets the life cover amount. In addition, the plan offers premium funding benefit where all future premiums are waived off.
Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Exide Life Insurance Launches “Exide Life Wealth Maxima” – A Unique Unit Linked Life Insurance Plan" that appeared on August 26, 2015 in financialexpress.com.
- Cashless Economy Brings Significant Insurance Premium Discounts
In addition to discounts on diesel and petrol and exemption on...
- New Delhi Marathon to be sponsored by IDBI Federal Life Insurance
The inaugural edition of the New Delhi Marathon will be sponsored by...
- Micro-Insurance Business Of Bajaj Allianz Life Expected To Grow
In spite of its overall life insurance business getting a slight...
- Postal Life Insurance Scheme for Girl Child and Women
For a family, having a child plan is a vital requirement, as it helps...
- Reliance Life Insurance Introduces an Online Life Cover Plan of Rs One Crore
Reliance Life Insurance Company has recently come up with Reliance...
- Modi Government Launches 3 Social Security Schemes
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched three new social security...