Exide Life Insurance has launched ‘Exide Life Wealth Maxima’. It is a ULIP product that provides maximum option to increase the life cover at different stages of one’s life. Speaking on the launch of Exide Life Maxima Wealth, Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Chief Distribution Officer, Exide Life, said, “I am pleased to announce the launch of Exide Life Wealth Maxima that aims to help Indians tap the wealth creation opportunity in Indian capital markets over the long term. We advise our customers that in order to benefit from ULIPS, they must invest systematically and stay invested for the long term. Exide Life Wealth Maxima packs many features and benefits in a single plan. This allows customers to make the right decisions in line with their life stage needs and risk appetite. The plan also allows them to switch to another plan option in line with evolving protection needs.”
There are 3 plan options to choose from - Maxima Invest, Maxima Family, and Maxima Child. In case of an eventuality, the family gets the payout as per the plan chosen:
- Maxima Invest - The family gets the life cover or the accumulated fund value.
- Maxima Family - The family gets both the life cover and the accumulated fund amount.
- Maxima Child - The family immediately gets the life cover amount. In addition, the plan offers premium funding benefit where all future premiums are waived off.
Source: This article has been adapted from the article "Exide Life Insurance Launches “Exide Life Wealth Maxima” – A Unique Unit Linked Life Insurance Plan" that appeared on August 26, 2015 in financialexpress.com.
- Most Read
- Top 5 ULIP funds with Returns to invest in 2018
Views : 54241
- SBI Life Smart Privilege Plan - All You Need to Know About Benefits & Features
Views : 39434
- Best ULIP Plans For 2017-18
Views : 23773
- Everything You Need to Know about LIC Market Plus Plan
Views : 14726
- 11 ULIP Charges You Should Know About
Views : 13047