- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Chevrolet Car Insurance
Chevrolet or sometimes referred as ‘Chevy’ is a part of General Motors Company. The company was founded by Louis Chevrolet and William C.Durant in the year 1911 as Chevrolet Motor Car Company at Detroit in Michigan in United States. The auto maker sells its cars all over the world except for Oceania where it sells its cars through Australian subsidiary ‘Holden’. The automobile company produces and sell every range of vehicle from subcompact vehicles to medium duty commercial vehicles. Chevrolet started business in India on June 6, 2003 and manufactures its cars at Halol in Gujarat.
Cars in the Indian market
- CHEVROLET BEAT: It is full of style, has versatile design and is equipped with technological advanced features. The side looks of the car is enhanced by sculpted wheel arches, crease line and spoke alloy wheels. The car is available in seven vibrant colours such as super red, cocktail green, linen beige, sandrift grey, switch blade silver, summit white and cavlar black.
- CHEVROLET SPARK: Chevrolet Spark is the auto maker’s entry level car in the Indian car market. The head lamps are carried over from previous version but new fog lamps and chrome finished grill adds to the aerodynamic design of the car.
- CHEVROLET ENJOY: Chevrolet Enjoy is an MUV and customized especially for Indian market. The car has been equipped with diesel engine for India and other technical changes to suit our market. The exterior design of the car looks elegant and enhanced by its curvy design and lines at the sides. The front end of the car has chrome finished three dimensional grill which also has customary bow tie logo of the auto maker.
- CHEVROLET SAIL: Chevrolet Sail is one of the most affordable sedans available in the Indian market. The car is available in both diesel and petrol versions with a manual 5 speed transmission. The exterior parts of the car have been given chrome finished as is preferred by Indian customers.