Eicher Polaris Multix Car Insurance
From family to business, Multix is purpose-built to take care of your ever-evolving needs. And it doesn’t stop there. With its X-PortTM feature, Multix can generate electricity, introducing unprecedented flexibility and utility to the businessman’s life. It’s the first of its kind. It’s a game changer. It’s the new 3-in-1.
- Family: Multix seats a family of 5 with ease. It takes on the roughest terrain comfortably and is built to protect against impact, keeping your loved ones safe. Get set for an all-new take on road trips, outings and family vacations.
- Business: Multix makes ample room for the tools of your trade. Fold the seats back and in a record 3 minutes, you have space large enough to carry whatever you want. Multix is purpose-built to get the job done.
- Power: With its X-Port feature, Multix can generate up to 3 kilowatts of power--enough to light up homes and power music systems, agricultural machinery and other essential equipment. The result? Versatility. Utility. Electricity!
- All-Road Capability: High ground clearance (225 mm) and the Pro-RideTM independent suspension system ensure an exceptionally smooth ride quality. Multix makes the toughest of back roads feel like slick city streets.
- Comfort: With 122 mm of legroom and ample cabin space, Multix is ideal for long-distance and daily travel. It can seat up to 5 people. Its adjustable seats can be used to create extra room for business trips. Combine this with a bump-free ride, and you’ve got comfort like never before.
- Safety: Multix’s body is highly durable and damage-resistant. Its tubular frame is built to withstand most hits, bumps and bangs. Multix’s robust inner frame keeps passengers well protected. With its precise handling, Multix tackles the roughest terrain with ease, making safety a standard fit.
- Economy: The four-stroke, direct-injection BS III diesel engine delivers a mileage of 28 kmpl. The body is made of FlexituffTM, a highly durable material, resistant to rust and easy to repair at affordable rates. Multix needs very little attention, a promising quality in any partner, on or off the road.
- Styling: Rugged lines and sharp angles mark Multix' s tubular frame body. The build emphasizes its height and muscle. Available in 4 colors – Rich red, Bright yellow, Pure white and Soft silver.
What to opt for?
Though Multix is a budget car but insurance plan ought to be taken for all the vehicles plying on the road. It not only ensures the safety of a car but also of the driver. There are two suitable plans one can opt for while considering for insurance:
- Comprehensive insurance plan: comprehensive coverage protects you against damages to your car that are the result of covered perils not related to a collision. Think of a scenario that could cause damage to your car that has nothing to do with striking another vehicle. In many cases, this can include theft, vandalism, fire, damage due to natural calamity or by animals, falling object or civil disobedience like riots etc.
- Personal accident insurance plan: As the population and the number of cars on the roads have been paramounting, one must think about personal security as well. Nowadays medical and hospitalization itself consume lot of money and if on top of it spending additional expense on the repair of the car is not possible for a middle class family. Therefore one must consider the accidental insurance as well.
Find similar car insurance quotes by body type
Note: This is your car’s recommended IDV as per IRDAI’s depreciation guidelines.asdfsad However, insurance companies allow you to modify this IDV within a certain range (this range varies from insurer to insurer). Higher the IDV, higher the premium you pay.
Car insurance articles
06 Oct 2022Do you know while calculating your car insurance premium your...
21 Sep 2022Are you also worried about high motor insurance premium rates?...
12 Sep 2022As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, every car owner must possess...
24 Aug 2022Buying a car insurance policy is one of the best ways to protect...
23 Aug 2022Electric cars are known as the future of the automotive industry....