- Widest choice of insurers
- Best prices
- Experienced relationship manager
- Dedicated claims assistance
- Cashless settlement at nearest garage
Ssangyong Car Insurance
Ssangyong Motors is South Korean based automobile manufacturer with majority of company owned by Mahindra and Mahindra Limited. The 70 percent of the company was acquired by Mahindra and Mahindra Limited in the year 2011. Ssangyong entered into technology partnership with Daimler Benz to manufacture SUV’s using existing Mercedes Benz network.
Cars in the Indian market
- SSANGYONG REXTON: The Rexton has a 2.7 litre common-rail diesel engine which can make 165 bhp @ 4000 rpm and 402 Nm of torque at 1800-3250 rpm. The five speed automatic transmission coupled with the 2696 cc engine seems just ideal for an SUV of this gargantuan size. The Rexton gets a double wishbone coil spring suspension on the front and a rigid axle with 5-link coil type spring suspension in the rear.