List of Tractor Companies in India
A tractor has always been the most important part of a farmer's life. With a range of more than 20 brands, India is now emerging as the massive market for manufacturing various types of tractors. From innovative technology to budget-friendly pricing, these brands are trying to capture every farmer and provide them with the best product. Below we have discussed the best Indian tractor companies that you must look out for making a successful purchase.Read more
Top 5 Tractor Brands in India
Are you looking for the best tractor in India? Below we have a list of the best tractor companies in India also providing various farming implements like harvesters, rotavators, cultivators, etc.
1. Mahindra & Mahindra
Year of Establishment-1964
Machinery Offered-Tractors & Agricultural Implement
Standing on the number one, we have Mahindra & Mahindra offering a wide range of farming tractors along with types of agricultural equipment for you. It offers a wide range of 35+ tractor models, under the HP range of 15 HP - 75 HP.
Why Choose Mahindra & Mahindra?
Below we have mentioned a few features of Mahindra & Mahindra which makes it different from others-Years of Presence-Mahindra & Mahindra has been ruling the heart of Indian farmers since 1964.
- Innovative Technology-The research and development team of Mahindra & Mahindra offers innovative farming solutions. One of their most popular innovation is their driverless tractor technology.
- Quality Products-From plain roads to rough terrains, Mahindra has the most durable and robust build-up.
- Reasonable Price-They offer affordable pricing ranges between Rs 2.5L to Rs 12.50L.
- After-sales Services-Mahindra & Mahindra has built strong customer service as its business essential. Even they ranked number 1 in satisfying their customer as per the Indian Customer Service Index (CSI) 2018.
The best Indian tractor models of Mahindra & Mahindra are- Mahindra 415 DI, Mahindra JIVO 225DI, Mahindra Yuvo 575 DI, Mahindra JIVO 245 DI, Mahindra Yuvraj 215 NXT, etc.
Year of Establishment-1969
Machinery Offered-Tractors & Agricultural Implement
Sonalika tractors are one of the best-in-class technology with high-tech features, attractive designs, and super affordable pricing. They offer a power range of 20 HP - 120 HP to deliver exceptional performance on the field, even at an affordable pricing range of Rs 3.20L to Rs 15.60L.
Why Choose Sonalika Tractors?
Here we have a discussed few specifications of Sonalika Tractors that you must consider before buying-
- Years of Presence-Sonalika Tractor is manufacturing heavy-duty tractors since 1969.
- Intelligent Next-gen Technology-Sonalika Tractors is a leading Agri-Evolution in India with its high-tech technology.
- Number One in Exports-They have established a global presence in more than 130+ countries and the best export brand from India.
- Quality Products-A perfect combination of quality products and making it best fitted for all kinds of farming needs.
- Reasonable Price-They offer highly skilled and experienced technology ranging from 20 HP to 120 HP at a pocket-friendly starting price of Rs 3.20 Lakh.
- After-sales Services-Customer satisfaction plays a major role in defining a brand. Sonalika Tractors provide 24x7 customer service for the farmers to resolve their issues.
Some of the most popular tractor models by Sonalika are Sikandar RX50 4WD, Sonalika DI 750 III, mini tractor GT 20 RX, etc.
3.John Deere India Private Limited
Year of Establishment-1837 and 1998 (in India)
Machinery Offered-Tractors and Farming Equipment
A US-based tractor company that rolled out its manufacturing unit in India in 1998. They offer 35+ multi-purpose tractors at a price range of Rs 4.80 Lakh to 29 Lakh. Being one of the best Indian tractor company, they offer a wide range of agricultural tractors, gardening equipment, commercial tractors, farming equipment, and other tools.
Why Choose John Deere Tractors?
Some features ofJohn Deere Tractorsthat you must consider before buying it are as follows-
- Years of Presence-John Deere India Private Limited is a subsidiary of the US brand Deere & Company, established in 1837, and in the year 1998, it came to India.
- High-tech Engineering-John Deere manufactures heavy-duty tractors built with super-quality and high-tech engineering for all kinds of field operations.
- Robust Machinery-It is one of the demanded tractors in India and best for farming on a large scale field because of its powerful machinery.
- After-sales Services-John Deere has become one of the favourite brands among farmers because of its after-sales services. They have a network of over 900 dealers fulfilling all the demands, including pre-sales and post-sales for the customers.
John Deere 5050 D, John Deere 6120 B, and John Deere 5310 are some of the best tractors models you should buy.
Year of Establishment-1980
Machinery Offered-Tractors and Farming Product Manufacturer
Preet Tractors offer an extensive range of agricultural and commercial tractors. They are popular because of their low-maintenance and affordable pricing features. Also, they are known for their universal applicability with various farming implements.
Why Choose Preet Tractors?
Below we have given a few points that make this brand one of the favourite brands in India-
- After-sales Services: The company has a 350+ dealership network, including pre-sales, financing, and post-sales.
- Years of Presence: Preet Tractors ruling the Indian market for four decades.
- Engineering Efficiency:The tractors are heavy-duty built quality and make them purposeful for the primary task on the fields.
- Technologies Utilized: It is equipped with enhanced fuel economy technology for performing various farming operations.
The best Preet Tractor models in India include Preet 10049 4WD, Preet 2549, Preet 4549 4WD, Preet 6549 4WD, etc.
Year of Establishment-1958
Machinery Offered-Tractor & Farming Implements
Force Motors is the best Indian tractor company on the list because of its evolved engineering and leading farming experience. The brand offers nine different models ranging from 27 HP-51 HP and is offered in 2 types of categories - 2 WD and 4 WD. Also, the tractor is famous amongst Indian farmers for its affordable prices ranging from Rs 4.50L to Rs 7.20L only.
Why Choose Force Tractors?
Here are some of the extraordinary features that make Force Tractorsa favourable choice among farmers-
- Affordable Pricing-The tractors are offered in between the range of Rs 4.50L to Rs 7.20L only.
- Years of Presence-It is an Indian-based MNC that was established in the year 1958.
- After-sales Services-They have 340+ network dealers in India for all kinds of customer support.
- Technological Utilization-Robust build-up and powerful engine enable it to run on rough terrains.
The best Force tractors are Orchard Mini, Sanman 500, Balman 400, etc.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Why Do You Need Tractor Insurance for Your Best Tractor Model?
Insuring your tractor allows you to protect your expensive possession against various instances like unforeseen crashes, breakdowns due to natural or man-made calamities, and fires. You can easily buy tractor insurance online under commercial vehicle insurance.
Also, as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, you must have at least third-party insurance cover. Therefore, it becomes your duty to buy tractor insurance online and renew it on time to avoid hefty fines from the traffic police & get yourself protected from any mishap.
In this article, we have explained the best tractor brands of India with their extraordinary features, prices, and best models. If you are farming or the owner of an agri-business and planning to buy a new tractor, you must consider the above-mentioned tractor brands to get the best deal in the market. Along with this, we suggest you buy a tractor insurance policy while purchasing your favourite tractor.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 2,072
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
18 May 2022Third party motor insurance pool came into existence on 1st April...
16 May 2022A smart truck is heavy machinery that offers both power and...
13 May 2022With the rising air pollution, there is a rise in the demand for...
09 May 2022Tata Motors is one of the popular and favourite commercial vehicle...
05 May 2022Buying or selling a used truck involves a lot of effort. During...