Insights on Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
Bike insurance is essential to protect your two-wheeler from unforeseen eventualities. By the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, two-wheeler insurance is mandatory. That is, you cannot ride your bike on Indian roads without valid insurance. With a plethora of insurance companies in a race to offer attractive plans, it has become difficult to choose the right plan.
But, the best part is that you’ll always have an option to change the insurer or your plan in case you find it inadequate. During bike insurance renewal, you can shift to a better plan, which offers the same benefits at a cheaper price.
This was what Mr Sharma did when his insurance renewal date arrived. Mr Sharma was unsatisfied with his current premium rate and wanted a cheaper alternative that could offer the same benefits. He searched online and compared quite a lot of plans and found that Bharti Axa two-wheeler insurance was the best fit for his insurance needs. Finally, he shifted the insurer and is happily enjoying the benefits in a pocket-friendly way.
In this article, we will discuss what attracted Mr Sharma to Bharti Axa two-wheeler insurance. Simply put, here is a detailed report on Bharti Axa Two-Wheeler insurance and its benefits:
About Bharti AXA General Insurance:
Before talking about the plan, here is a brief history of the company. Initiated in the year 2008, it is a joint establishment of two reputed business houses in India- Bharti Enterprises & the AXA Business Group. They formed this organisation with 51% and 49% stake respectively. Since then, the company has proven its excellence by expanding both in the Life and General insurance sector. Talking about two-wheeler insurance, the company has more than 2500 network garages across the country. Two-wheeler insurance of Bharti AXA is designed to cater to the different insurance needs of the customers.
Key Features of Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance:
Below are the key features of Bharti AXA Two-wheeler Insurance:
- One of the best features of Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance is the multi-year insurance plan. It offers insurance plans that can be renewed in 2 to 3 years.
- You can avail the plans online and renew it online as well.
- It offers basic or regular two-wheeler insurance with a personal accident cover for Rs. 15 Lakh, which covers the pillion riders as well.
- You can avail add-on coverage at affordable costs. These add-ons complement your basic cover by enhancing the policy coverage; for example, Zero Depreciation Cover, Engine Cover, Personal Accidental Cover etc.
- The comprehensive plan offered by the company covers your bike to an extensive level.
- Avail cashless facility at more than 2500 network garages across the country.
Coverage Provided by Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance
You can customize the Bharti AXA Two Wheeler Insurance Policy as per your bike’s requirement. It is important to understand the coverage before opting for a two-wheeler insurance policy. It is also essential to cover your bike against theft, damage or accident.
Third-party Liability Insurance:
Cover the insured during any liability arises out of
- Accidental bodily injury/death to a third party
- Accidental property damage to the third party
- Loss or damaged happen to the two-wheeler owing to an accident, natural calamities, theft, landslide, earthquake, flood, burglary, terrorist activity, strikes, malicious activity, explosion, fire, self-ignition etc.
- Third-party liability coverage
Personal Accident Cover for owner-driver:
Under Personal Accident Cover offered by Bharti Axa two wheeler insurance, a fixed insured sum of Rs. 15 Lakh is provided to the owner-driver. In case of permanent disability or accidental death, the family can claim for this insurance to avail financial support.
Moreover, without a sufficient cover, the rising medical expenses can wipe off your hard-earned money and even lifetime savings. In such tragic circumstances, a personal accident cover can help cover a lot of expenses.
Type of Injury Compensation Level in case of personal accident cover for owner-driver
- 100% death cover
- 100% cover in case, the insured losses two limbs or eyesight
- 50% cover for the loss of one limb or sight of one eye
- 100% cover is offered if the insured person is permanently disabled due to the injuries other than the mentioned above
Step-by-Step Cashless Claim Settlement Process
Bharti AXA offers hassle-free claim settlement. For an accidental claim, the insured can avail the cashless facility at the network garages. To file cashless claim follow these steps:
Step 1: Register Your Claim
Intimate Bharti AXA immediately after the incident by calling a toll-free number or email them. Customer care will register your claim. After that, a claim registration number will be sent to you for future reference.
Step 2: Send Your Vehicle for Repair:
You can get your vehicle repaired at any of the network garages of Bharti AXA. You can send your vehicle to one of these garages and get it repaired. A surveyor will be appointed to investigate your case that will check the vehicle thoroughly at the said garage. At the time of filing a claim, you’ll be required to attach the below mentioned documents:
- A claim form duly filled and signed by you
- Registration Copy
- Driving License
- PAN card of the person driving while the incident happened
- Policy FIR copy, in case it is a third party case and involves liability, theft, property damage or malicious activity
- KYC documents required in case of the liability above Rs. 1 Lakh.
|You may like to Read: How to File Two Wheeler Insurance Claim|
Step 3: Finally the Claim Settlement:
- Finally, when the claim is registered, the insurance company will directly deal with the garage by sending the word order.
- After the repairs of your vehicle, a re-survey may also be done, depending on the insurer's rules
- After that, the insurance company will issue a Delivery Order once it receives the repairing bill.
- Once you submit the satisfaction voucher, the two-wheeler will be released. You can then take home your repaired two-wheeler.
|You may like to Read: Renew Your Bike Insurance Policy Online|
Bharti AXA Two-Wheeler Insurance policy offers a complete risk cover for your prized possession. If compared to regular insurance plans, its add-on covers are beneficial and complement the main cover with additional benefits. Moreover, the claim settlement process is simple enough to ensure your peace of mind. So, if you are not satisfied with your existing plan and want to switch to a better alternative, Bharti Axa two-wheeler insurance could be your sure-shot choice. However, don’t take any decision without comparing two-wheeler plans online!