- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 187551 -
Modified 21 December 2017
Owners of two-wheelers have been getting a good night’s sleep as far as their vehicle’s insurance is concerned, thanks to the two-wheeler online break-in policy. This service allows all the owners to get their expired policy renewed without any inspection and documentation. The Two wheeler renewal process is not only hassle free but also a money saver.
The process has been further simplified by PolicyBazaar, as now owners can renew their policy online by logging into PolicyBazaar and proceeding towards an uncomplicated and trouble free renewal process, making the aforementioned good night’s sleep even more comfortable.
Difference between Conventional and Online Two-Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process
Conventional Renewal Process
Online Renewal Process
Lengthy paper work involved
Minimum or no paper work
Need to visit the insurance office to get the policy renewed
You can renew policy even if you are travelling
Broker is involved
No broker required
In the conventional break-in renewal process, the vehicle has to go through inspection. The inspection charges are to be borne by the customer; this is an extra cost besides the premium to be paid. The customer also has to produce the previous policy documents and RC at the time of inspection, which make the process lengthy and troublesome.
The policyholders, however, don't have to worry as the above explained process is history. This new online renewal mechanism has simplified the entire insurance renewal process.
Top Features of Two-Wheeler Break-In Insurance Policy
- Instant Issuance- The policy will be instantly generated and sent to the email ID entered by the customer. However, the policy would become effective after 3 days from the date of successful payment. For e.g, if a customer makes the payment on 23rd June, the policy will start functioning from 26th June.
- Highly Simplified process- The buying process is quite easy. You can do it yourself by logging on to PolicyBazaar.com.
The company won't pay for any damage to the vehicle if it happens between the period of payment and policy start date. In case, the policy has stayed expired for more than 90 days, then the insured doesn’t need to provide the previous insurer details. Also, even if a customer has lost his previous insurance details, he can still file for the renewal, provided his policy has stayed expired for more than 90 days.
Top Companies That Offer Break-In Renewal Policy
Now the expired Two Wheeler insurance is no longer remain a liability on the owners. The two-wheeler online break-in policy is the solution to all the outdated two wheeler insurance policies. There are various insurance companies which have come up with the online renewal of break- in two wheeler insurance plans.
Bajaj Allianz, Reliance, HDFC ERGO, IFFCO TOKIO and ICICI Lombard are some companies that are offering break in two wheeler insurance plans. Either you can visit websites of these insurers directly or you can buy a policy through PolicyBazaar.
Why Should you buy Break-in Two- wheeler Policy from PolicyBazaar?
Today, it is feasible to buy virtually anything in the online world, but if you’re still on the fence about whether to purchase break-in two wheeler policy online, here are some major benefits of buying the insurance policy online at PolicyBazaar.
- No Documentation Required
- No Inspection Required
- Pay No Extra renewal Charges
- Instant Issuance of Policy
- Buy Online and Save Money
- Compare from Top Insurers
The two-wheeler insurance calculator, available at PolicyBazaar, suggests you an appropriate policy as per the age and type of two-wheeler. By filling details like your vehicle type, registration number and year, you can get insurance quotes of different insurance companies.
Think ahead, plan accordingly and get your two-wheeler break-in insurance policy online and remember, you rather be safe than sorry.
- Most Read
- Why Are Add-On Covers in a Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy Required?
Date: 05 November 2018
- Steps to Follow While Purchasing Two-Wheeler Insurance Online
Date: 02 November 2018
- Common Mistakes While Filing Two-Wheeler’s Third-Party Insurance Claim
Date: 30 October 2018
- Buying Two-Wheeler Insurance? Here are the IRDA Rules for Two-Wheeler Insurance Policies You Ought to Know
Date: 10 October 2018
- Buying Two-Wheeler Insurance? Here is Everything you Need to know About Two-Wheeler Insurance
Date: 25 September 2018
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 187551
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 124790
- Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance Documents? Here Is What You Need To Do
Views : 103732
- 5 Common Mistakes in Choosing Two Wheeler Insurance
Views : 92112
- Consequences Of Not Buying A Two-Wheeler Insurance
Views : 91482