- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Two Wheeler Insurance Got Newly Launched by Liberty
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2540 -
Modified 05 April 2018
12 Crores to be gathered as premium through the two wheeler product
Liberty General Insurance has introduced a new product for the two-wheeler segment in the hope to net around Rs 12 crore in the current fiscal. The product aims to cover loss or damage to the insured vehicle, theft, personal accident of owner-driver or pillion rider and third party liability.
The target is to gather around Rs 12-crore as premium from this segment (two-wheeler) in this fiscal. This product would also be used as an entry point for selling other products to retail customers in personal accident and health insurance space.
The product has been tied up with an online portal facility, which has been provided to the intermediaries. Such a move is aimed at increasing the consumer reach.
The company which is a joint venture between India's Industries and US-based Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, had recorded a gross written premium of around Rs 108 crore in April-February period of the last financial year.
- Most Read
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
Date: 18 April 2018
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 246899
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 173292
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 164148
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 164148
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 105735