- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Two Wheeler Insurance Got Newly Launched by Liberty Videocon
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 2471 -
Modified 23 April 2014
12 Crores to be gathered as premium through the two wheeler product
Liberty Videocon General Insurance has introduced a new product for the two-wheeler segment in the hope to net around Rs 12 crore in the current fiscal. The product aims to cover loss or damage to the insured vehicle, theft, personal accident of owner-driver or pillion rider and third party liability.
The target is to gather around Rs 12-crore as premium from this segment (two-wheeler) in this fiscal. This product would also be used as an entry point for selling other products to retail customers in personal accident and health insurance space.
The product has been tied up with an online portal facility, which has been provided to the intermediaries. Such a move is aimed at increasing the consumer reach.
The company which is a joint venture between India's Videocon Industries and US-based Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, had recorded a gross written premium of around Rs 108 crore in April-February period of the last financial year.
- Most Read
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Dos and Don'ts While Filing Car Insurance
Date: 13 February 2018
- Overview of Oriental Car Insurance Policy
Date: 19 January 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 237026
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 160792
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 153605
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 143161
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 102289