HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Global Asset Management is one of the biggest asset management companies in the world. It has business operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. HSBC Global Asset Management India addresses the needs of Indian investors. Investors can explore a wide range of investment management solutions as per their risk profile. There are solutions for all kinds of customers. You can take advantage of the mutual fund and portfolio management services offered by HSBC.
HSBC Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd is the investment manager of the HSBC Mutual Fund. If you are interested in the creation of wealth on a long-term basis, you can choose various funds offered by HSBC Mutual Funds. You can assess investment capabilities in mutual funds, debt funds, equity funds, and income funds.
The company has a strong reputation with institutional as well as retail investors. It offers the finest services to governments, insurance companies, and philanthropic institutions across the world. The company implements various investment strategies under equity fund management and income fund management.
Benefits of HSBC Mutual Fund
- It lends investors years of experience and expertise in managing equity funds in India
- With a local focus, it combines the global as well as regional considerations
- It implements a structured and disciplined investment process
- It utilizes the insight of experienced fund managers
- Investment decision are made based on a team’s evaluation
- Implements business cycle and relative value approach
- Consistent and high returns for customers
- You can choose growth or divided fund based on returns and rating
- The global investment potential will be delivered to local clients
- The efficient management team exceeds the expectations of customers
- Offers well-engineered investment products
- It can offer better financial results by providing fiscal reports, and audited/unaudited results
- Improves procedures and operations through the best practices
Types of funds with HSBC
There are different types of funds with HSBC under equity and debt funds. It has investment funds which come under liquid funds, gilt funds, and income funds.
They offer short-term as well as long-term funds, and you can invest in low risk as well as high-risk funds, as per your risk appetite and investment goals.
Equity funds – You can make the most of your investments by investing in the equity market. These funds are ideal for generating wealth in the long-term. You can also take advantage of income tax exemptions under section 80C. You can invest in open-ended or close-ended funds, as per your convenience.
Debt funds – If you want to play it safe with mutual funds, you can choose debt funds. Here, the investment will go towards government securities, treasury bills, and money market instruments. By investing in debt funds, you will not lose the principal unless in case of extreme fluctuations. If you choose products with low risk, the returns will be low. On the other hand, by choosing mutual funds of moderate risk, you can enjoy higher returns.
Advantages of HSBC mutual fund
By investing in HSBC mutual funds, you can enjoy the following advantages:
- Lump sum or SIP investment
- Online investment option
- Subscription to funds with the help of partners
- Disciplined and systematic investment option
- Credit rating offered by CRISIL. Hence, the selection of funds is made easy
Best mutual funds of HSBC mutual fund
HSBC Tax Saver Equity Fund – This open-ended ELSS fund delivered 30% returns in one year. It has delivered an average interest of 18.8% over a period of 5 years. Investors can avail tax exemption on the principal u/s 80C of the Income Tax Act. The investment goes through equity and equity-related financial instruments. The minimum lump sum investment is Rs. 1,000 and you can start an SIP of Rs. 1,000 per month.
HSBC Managed Solutions India (Growth/Conservative) Fund – This open-ended fund comes under the hybrid/balanced fund. It was launched in 2014 to provide long-term capital appreciation. The units are invested in equity funds as well as debt funds. You can go for a minimum lump sum investment of Rs. 5000/- or SIP of Rs. 1000/- per month. No exit load is applicable.
HSBC Equity Fund – This open-ended fund focuses investment in large-cap funds. It manages 5-year average returns of 14.41%. The minimum investment is Rs. 10,000 and you can go for SIP initial investment of Rs. 1000.
Religare Mutual Fund
Religare Mutual Fund was called earlier known as Lotus India Mutual Fund. Religare Invesco Asset Management is the asset management company of Religare Mutual Fund. In India, it is currently one of the most reputed asset management establishments. The company offers financial solutions to individuals as well as institutional investors.
If you would like to invest in India, but do not have the expertise or experience, you can choose Religare Mutual Fund. You will get access to more than 5000 mutual fund schemes offered by about 30 fund houses.
Benefits of Religare Mutual Fund
- Consistent returns with minimal risk
- Delivers best investment experience to customers
- Best customer support
- Various types of funds as per the risk appetite and investment goals
- Mutual fund purchases via the internet
- Mutual fund investment with portfolio tracker
- Presents personalized mutual fund research reports
- Varied investment platforms such as one time, SIP (systematic investment plan), STP (systematic transfer plan) and SWP (Systematic Withdrawal Plan).
- Access to analyst research
- MF scorecards will help you understand the risk potential and you can make smart investment choices.
Types of funds
- Equity funds – You can choose equity funds as per your risk appetite (low, moderate and high). You can go through the fund performance, Net Asset Value, dividends, holdings, and returns before choosing the best equity fund. After comparing the fund performance, you can settle for the most appropriate fund as per your investment goals. The investment goes into equities that will fetch you a tax exemption as well. Religare Invesco Tax Plan delivers the best returns and reduce your income tax liabilities.
- Hybrid funds – The investment will go into equities as well as government bonds. If you need regular income over medium to long term, you can choose Invesco India Monthly Income Plus (MIP) Plan. You can receive exposure to three asset classes with a single fund. The investment goes into securities, equities and gold ETFs. The annual returns will be in between 6.5% and 7.2%. You can choose a dividend or growth plan, as per your convenience.
- Fixed income funds – If you need cash flow on a regular basis, you should invest in fixed income funds. Fixed income funds are suitable for retired employees and traditional investors who want to maintain a very low-risk profile. The investment goes through corporate bond schemes, income funds and gilt funds. The portfolio consists of debt and money market instruments. It is ideal for customers who would like to make money over medium to long-term basis. If you have an investment horizon of 3 years, you can choose Invesco India Active India Fund. The average annual returns will be around 7%.
- Exchange Traded Funds – These funds are ideal for capital appreciation over a long period of time. By investing in Invesco India Gold Exchange Traded Fund, you can expect returns that are similar to the physical gold investment in India. If you would like to accumulate gold over a long period of time to take care of a wedding and other special events, you can invest in a gold traded fund.
- Fund of Funds – You can invest in a Fund of Funds (FoFs). It is possible to invest in global equity funds by choosing FoFs. The company will invest in various equities all over the world. If you are looking for an opportunity to diversify your funds, this is a good option. The funds offered by Religare include Invesco India Gold Fund, Invesco India Global Equity Income Fund, and Invesco India Pan European Equity Fund. The fund of funds poses the highest level of risk and the returns are not guaranteed.
Why should you choose Religare Mutual Fund?
The following reasons compel you in choosing the Religare Mutual Fund as your investment partner.
- Access to wide range of funds – You will have access to different types of mutual fund schemes. A plan that best fits your risk profile can be selected.
- Convenience – Offers safe and secure online investment option. You can access funds online and switch over to other funds very easily.
- Capital appreciation – There will be capital appreciation on a long-term basis by choosing the equity funds.
- Tax exemption – You will get a deduction on the principal as well as returns by choosing the best tax saving funds from Religare.
HSBC Mutual Fund brings global investment experience to Indian customers. It has the local expertise to deliver great results coupled with a strong global presence. Religare Mutual Fund will help retail as well as institutional investors to choose the best mutual fund schemes in India so that they can make an informed decision.