Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group, the largest business corporation of India and the Canadian Sun Life Financial Company. Birla Sun Life Mutual Funds’ investments are operated by Birla Sun Life Asset Management Co. Ltd.
The company has created its reputation and gained recognition in the mutual funds market. Their brand is all about offering an opportunity to give an advantage of the diverse investment instruments to its investors. In case you are not well aware of investment instruments or don’t have much time to do your research, they offer you plan as per your preference(s).
Investing in mutual funds simplifies the process, which enables you to accomplish your financial goals. Also, this type of investment is an economical way to strengthen your investment portfolio.
Their mutual fund plans are formulated particularly for personal savings, tax saving, regular income, and wealth creation. They understand that the needs of individuals vary as per their financial goals, career path, and inheritance. They have designed plans for a conservative investor as well as for an aggressive investor. They offer plans that fulfill various investment expectations, including fixed income and short-term funds of the investors.
When you deal in security markets, you undergo a one-time exercise called KYC. Once your KYC is updated through an intermediary registered with the SEBI, you don’t have to go through the same process over and over.
All you have to do is go through their plans in order to get a better investment understanding.
The Key Features of Birla Sun life Mutual Fund
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund Scheme is one of the leading fund houses in India with proven expertise in a variety of equity and debt funds.
- The equity schemes offered by Birla Sun life Mutual Fund have set a new benchmark and fetched investors’ appreciation.
- Every product offered by Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund is an outcome of innovation and research. When it comes to their services, the quality is high.
- Equity and debt products offered by Birla Sun Life are as per the individualistic needs, risk appetite, and the financial goals of the investors.
- A research-oriented strategy is formulated to assist the investors to make investment decisions for their business at affordable prices.
- The investment ideology is formulated in order to accomplish long-term goals through a well-researched methodical approach to investing.
Different Fund Options by Birla Sun life Mutual Fund
The range of products offered by Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Ltd. consists of various investment instruments, such as equity schemes, hybrid schemes, monthly investment funds etc. Birla Sun life provides ethical, credible, transparent, and well-researched investment options as well as wealth management services to its investors.
- Fund of Fund Schemes
It provides a scheme called Fund of Fund schemes to its investors. It is a multi-management investment method where mutual fund investors invest in other mutual funds.
- Hybrid Schemes
It provides investors with a perfect blend of debt and equity schemes in various proportions.
- Monthly Income Funds
These schemes generate monthly income by investing in the debt funds and money market tools.
Why Select Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund?
The following are the benefits of investing in Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund:
- A Team of Analyst Professionals
BSML has a strong team of qualified analyst professionals, which helps investors to make wise investment decisions.
- Investors’ Safety
Investors’ safety is their priority. The company adheres to rules and regulations so that investors’ safety is not compromised at all.
- Tax Deductions
Apart from the return on the investment, investors want tax benefits too. BSL offers 96 tax saving avenues to its investors.
- Fixed Income
Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund Scheme is a perfect option for the investors who want fixed income at fixed interval of time.
- Wealth Generation
It fulfills investment goals of an investor by offering various wealth-generation options, which brings them closer to their financial goals.
- Monthly Income Provider
Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund provides sufficient monthly income. It is rewarding for investors who aims at short-term investment goals.
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- Fidelity's Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- Religare Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Principal Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- How Insurance Sector Faces Initial Hiccups Post GST
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 967303
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 912454
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 365914
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 355459
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 306230