BNP Paribas is a French bank and financial service company. Banque Nationale de Paris and Paribas merged together to form BNP Paribas in 2000. The firm trades in retail banking, investment banking, and corporate and investment solutions. Forbes and Bloomberg, on the basis of its total assets, ranked Banque Nationale de Paris the 3rd largest bank in the world. The company has pretty vast banking and investment operations in London, New York, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
BNP Paribas Asset Management Company is the world’s 9th largest asset management company. It manages BNP Paribas Mutual Fund and is backed by BNP Paribas Investment Partner Asia Limited, a finance group of Asia. BNP Paribas Asset Management Company provides an array of investment solution products in the financial sector. The company runs with an objective to satisfy its investors with maximum returns and profit at a relatively low risk.
BNP Paribas Mutual Funds Schemes
According to their own choice and suitability, customers can choose from a wide range of mutual fund schemes, offered by BNP Paribas. BNP Paribas Mutual Funds majorly deals in fixed income funds. The following are the types of mutual funds offered by BNP Paribas:
- Fixed Income Funds
Fixed Income Funds by BNP Paribas mainly invests the corpus in fixed income securities, viz. shares and stocks. In this kind of investment option, fixed periodic payments as the returns. Also, the investor already knows about the payments unlike in the case of variable income security, which is because of payments’ dependency of various pre-defined measures.
BNP Paribas Equity mutual funds invest majorly in equity-linked saving schemes like stocks or equities of companies. Investors can invest in short, medium, or long term. As compared to the other schemes, equity funds offer higher returns but the risk appetite is also higher. These schemes are beneficial for investors who seek high risk along with long-term capital growth.
- Money Markets
This open-ended fund plan invests in short-term debt securities. While maintaining a net asset value (NAV) at 1$ per share, the money market fund focuses on earning interest for its shareholders.
Why Invest in BNP Paribas Mutual Funds?
In order to meet the needs of the investors, BNP Paribas Mutual Funds offers three distinct types of mutual funds.
- In order to provide the investors with maximum returns on investment with low risk, BNP Paribas combines its expertise with its great local knowledge.
- The process of investment is transparent and reliable.
- It has a strong customer advisory team that guides the investors to choose the right kind of fund according to their suitability and requirements.
- The investors can avail the option of SIP.
- The investors can avail tax benefit under section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- Regional investors can go global as they are provided with such opportunities.
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Tata Mutual Fund
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- Fidelity's Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Principal Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- Religare Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Want to Invest in Equity Mutual Funds? Here are the Best Performing Ones
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund
- Most Read
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Starting a Family? Beware Of Private Health Insurance Waiting Period Pitfalls
Date: 10 November 2017
- 10 Ways to Keep the Family Healthy This Winter
Date: 08 November 2017
- How will Modifications Affect My Car Insurance?
Date: 31 October 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1077457
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1069322
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 411635
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 406450
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 348966