Canara Bank and Robeco, a global asset management company of Netherland, has joined hands together and to form Canara Robeco. This joint venture combines Canara Bank’s experience in the Indian market along with Robeco’s global experience in asset management.
Canara Robeco Asset Management Company Limited manages Canara Robeco Mutual Fund. Canara Robeco Mutual Fund Scheme was first established in the year 1987 as Canbank Mutual Fund. After the partnership of Canara Bank with Robeco in 2007, Canbank Mutual Fund was renamed as Canara Robeco Mutual Fund.
Canara Robeco Mutual Fund offers a wide range of investment options, including thematic and diversified equity schemes, monthly income and hybrid funds, and treasury /debt products. In terms of AUM (Assets under Management) Canara Robeco Mutual Fund Scheme is gradually growing as one of the fastest developing mutual funds in India.
Types of Mutual Fund by Canara Robeco
- Equity Funds
Equity fund by Canara Robeco is an open-ended mutual fund in which the investors can invest in stocks and equity bonds and gain high returns. The profit bookings are assured in equity funds at regular intervals. Although this scheme includes a high risk, it is beneficial for those who want to invest in equity-related securities.
- Hybrid Funds
This is a combination of equity and debt funds. The hybrid funds offer two variables to the insured, open-ended dynamic schemes and open-ended income schemes. In hybrid funds, the major portion of the money is invested either in debt-based schemes or in equity schemes, aiming at generating maximum long-term capital appreciation for the investors. This scheme is more suitable and beneficial to those who prefer to invest in medium risk investment options.
- Debt Funds
Debt Funds by Canara Robeco are the funds that are invested in fixed income securities, such as government securities, treasury bills, monthly income plans, corporate debentures, fixed maturity plans, short term plans, etc. Market-linked returns are offered as assured returns by debt funds. As compared to equity funds, debt funds provide steady but low income. This fund is best suited for investors who have a low-risk appetite.
- Fund of Funds
Fund of funds is a type of funds in which the money is invested in other mutual funds. Fund of funds allows the investor to gain diversification in a portfolio of hedge funds.
- Exchange Traded Funds
Exchange Traded Funds or ETFs by canara robeco tax saver funds that are traded on stock exchanges. Exchange-traded funds hold assets like commodities, stocks, and various equity-linked funds. The value of the ETF tends to vary daily, as it is traded just like any other stock on the exchange. ETFs combine the unit valuation system of mutual funds with the stock valuation system of equities. However, exchange-traded funds include high risk.
Benefits of Canara Robeco Mutual Funds
The following are the benefits of Canara Robeco Tax Saver Funds:
- The investor can apply for these mutual funds both online and offline.
- An option of SIP is provided under by the fund.
- The investor can track online application for Canara Robeco Funds.
- In form of ELSS (Equity Linked Saving Scheme), Canara Robeco Mutual Fund offers tax benefit.
- The process of registration is simple and hassle free.
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Fidelity's Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Religare Mutual Funds
- Principal Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Most Read
- How to Revive Lapsed LIC Insurance Policy Online
Date: 15 September 2017
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- How Insurance Sector Faces Initial Hiccups Post GST
Date: 15 September 2017
- How to Save Premium Cost on your Life Insurance Purchase
Date: 13 September 2017
- Why Renewal of the Term Insurance Policy is Important?
Date: 11 September 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 975955
- LIC Policy Status: Check LIC Policy Details and Statement Online
Views : 925987
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 369171
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 359088
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 309808