As one of the topmost investment banks in the world, Deutsche Bank has its branches in 70 countries covering almost all part of the world. The bank offers technologically advanced financial services to its investors. Deutsche Bank seeks to become a leading investment bank and value-creator for its customers all around the world. With a team of professionally trained investment experts, the company provides the one-stop solution to the investors for different types investments needs they may have.
In the year 1980, Deutsche Bank launched its operations in India. Currently, the bank offers its services in around 16 cities nationwide along with an employment force of over 9,800. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Deutsche Bank provides its services in banking and financial sector. Mutual fund is one of the most popular investment tools offered by Deutsche Bank.
Deutsche Mutual Funds: Overview
A vast range of mutual fund schemes is offered by Deutsche Bank from various asset management companies in India. A team of professional experts provides customer service and guidance to the investors for managing their respective portfolios. In order to provide maximum benefits to the customers, the stocks that it proposed as part of mutual fund schemes are researched carefully. These mutual funds offer quick access to money and reduced risk of loss.
Types of Mutual Funds offered by Deutsche Bank
Deutsche mutual funds can be elaborately classified depending on the nature of the mutual fund. The following are the types of mutual fund offered by Deutsche Bank.
- Equity Funds:As the name suggests, Equity funds are mutual funds in which the corpus is majorly invested in equity or shares. Equity funds offer high returns to the investors but the risk involved in also high.
- Hybrid Funds:In Hybrid Mutual Funds, a hybrid of asset classes is chosen to invest in. Hybrid Funds are generally a mix of equity and debt with different percentages of both.
- Income Funds:Income Funds aim to provide a steady flow of income to the investors in particular intervals of time. In Income funds, the money is invested either in corporate bonds or government securities. This unique characteristic of income funds makes them the least risky mutual fund as compared to other.
- Money Market Funds:In Money Market funds, investments are made in safer short-term financial instruments like commercial paper, treasury bills, and inter-call money ensuring reasonable returns to the customers. The returns on investments in these mutual funds are directly linked to the existing market rates.
- Fund of Funds:In fund of funds, investors can invest in multiple fund schemes. One of the major benefits of fund of funds scheme is that the investors can gain maximum profit from the best performing mutual funds and manage their portfolio in an easy and hassle-free way.
Why choose Deutsche Mutual Funds?
Deutsche mutual funds are one of the most beneficial financial products that a customer can own. These funds provide an opportunity to the investors to grow money at the most convenient pace. Depending on their risk appetite, customers can choose from a wide range of mutual funds offered by Deutsche Bank and can avail maximum returns on the investment. Apart from this, Deutsche Mutual Funds offer many more benefits to the customers, viz.
- Deutsche Bank tracks and reviews fund performance and portfolio characteristics quarterly in order to update and analyze the approved list of funds. Deutsche Mutual Funds are among the most reliable and safest fund options available to invest in.
- The investment statements are sent regularly to the customers, which elaborately describe the profit and loss evaluation of the schemes.
- Customers can choose the most beneficial plan according to their own will and suitability from a wide range of mutual fund schemes offered by Deutsche Bank.
- Under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, investments in equity-linked savings schemes are eligible for tax deduction. Moreover, the dividend is totally tax-free on Deutsche mutual fund.
- Deutsche Bank Mutual Funds are safe to invest in as these funds are regulated by SEBI.