Fidelity investments, a well-known financial services provider around the globe, headquartered in Boston, U.S. offers the best investment solutions to its customers by providing them with financial expertise that is useful as well as effective in order to meet their different goals.
Fidelity's mutual fund was established in 1946, which is diverted into two different operations. The 1st is a group of mutual fund products. The second, Fidelity Management & Research Company, offers investment advice related to all Fidelity funds to the investors. With its operations across the world, it has a good reputation in the investment market in India.
Mutual Funds offered by Fidelity Investment
Naturally, Fidelity Investments Company offers a wide range of product, which covers different type of investments options and has a good performance rate across the board. There are altogether 18 Fidelity mutual funds that are rated five-star by Morningstar in December 2015. Out of 18 Fidelity funds, nine are entirely the equity schemes that have no bond exposure, and another 4 mutual funds are a blend of bonds and stocks.
5 of the total 18 Fidelity five-star mutual funds ranked in the top 5% schemes available in the market for its annual performance. Out of those 5 five funds, there are 3 equity schemes:
- The Fidelity Select IT Services Portfolio Fund
- The Fidelity Select Retailing Portfolio Fund
- The Fidelity Select Biotechnology Fund
The Fidelity Select Biotechnology Fund and the Fidelity Select Retailing Portfolio Fund both ranked among the top 1% in the mutual fund market for 3-year to 10-year performance. According to Morningstar methodology, these 2 mutual funds schemes are the strongest and hence the best equity funds offered by Fidelity Investment Company.
Fidelity mutual fund is one of the only income funds, which has got a five-star rating for a lifetime and ranked amongst top 5% of the total mutual funds available in the market within a year. Even though the Fidelity Michigan Municipal Income Fund has never ranked in the top 1% for its performance, it has earned impressive rankings in the top 3% (3-year), top 6% (5-year), and top 3% (10-year) on the performance basis.
Why Fidelity Mutual Funds?
Fidelity Mutual Funds schemes offer investors with loads of benefits. Read some of the important benefits below:
- There is no transaction fees or load on purchase of mutual funds
- It has a global network of 350 researchers
- The company owns one of the biggest research departments in the mutual fund industry.
- This offers free assistance related to portfolio analysis
- Resources required for fund managers to look after different sectors and region are available
- It offers the best solutions in investment management, portfolio guidance, retirement planning, brokerage, and more.
- It is catering to more than 20 million investors across the globe.
- Nearly 5000 financial agents are there to provide better investment-related solutions.
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Tata Mutual Fund
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Principal Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- Religare Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Want to Invest in Equity Mutual Funds? Here are the Best Performing Ones
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund
- SEBI To Reduce Mutual Fund Schemes By Half
- Most Read
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
Date: 12 December 2017
- A Walkthrough of Uber Insurance
Date: 12 December 2017
- Can I get a Health Policy if I have Allergies?
Date: 11 December 2017
- Things to You Should Know About Car Insurance Policy Cancellation
Date: 11 December 2017
- How to Become a Crorepati by Investing Right
Date: 07 December 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1132301
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1117827
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 435074
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 427118
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 366762