Motilal Oswal Securities Limited, abbreviated as MOSL was brought into being in the year 1987. Headquartered in Mumbai, MOSL is a financial corporation that offers a wide variety of financial products and services across various domains, such as investment banking, institutional broking, asset management, wealth management, private equity, and commodity broking etc. As a result, MOSL has a well-connected and well-diversified clientele that includes high net worth foreign institutional investors, retail customers, corporate clientele, mutual funds , and several chief financial organizations among others.
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund:
Several pioneering funds like MOSt Shares M50, the first primarily weighted ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) basis S&P CNX Nifty Index, are being offered by Motilal Oswal. M50 is an open-ended primarily weighted ETF that look for returns equivalent to MOSt 50 Basket’s performance.
India’s foremost Midcap ETF was Midcap 100. It was based on CNX Midcap Index. Midcap 100 is an Index Exchange Traded Fund that looks for results equivalent to the price performance. The first US equity ETF of India was NASDAQ 100. It is an open-ended Index Exchange Traded Fund that looks for returns on investment subsequent to NASDAQ-100 Index’s performance.
10-year gilt fund of Motilal is the first fund to provide access to the 10-year yardstick G-Sec on the country. 90-100% is invested in the 10-year yardstick G-Sec by the MOSt 10-year gilt fund. And, therefore, almost 50-60% of the daily trade is accounted for it. Last but not the least, the first Gold ETF of India to change ETF divisions into physical gold was MOSt Gold Shares. The gold traded imported at a lesser price is offered by the MOSt Gold Shares through the redemption of ETF Units for gold bars.
Kinds of Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds:
Most Focused 25 Funds:
Most Focused 25 funds purchase and seize around twenty-five eminent large cap companies depending on the parameters like longevity in form of growth in earnings and competition among others.
Most Focused Midcap 30:
Most Focused Midcap 30 purchase and grip about 30 mid-cap firms depending on some criteria like growth in earnings, longevity, and quality.
Most Focused Multicap 35:
Most Focused multi-cap purchase and hold around 35 firms based on structures like growth in earnings, longevity, and quality.
Most Focused Long-Term Funds:
Most Focused long-term funds procure and seize companies depending on longevity, growth in earnings, and quality. Along with this, taxes can be saved by you under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Reasons to choose Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds:
Several benefits are offered to the investors by Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds. The advantages of choosing MOMF are discussed below:
- ‘Buy Right: Sit Tight’ procedure is followed by Motilal Oswal in which it purchases quality companies at an affordable price and investments are made for long-term to make sure most advantageous growth of the stocks.
- A low churn range is offered by Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds to steer clear of the loss of money because of too much churning.
- Benefits of Quality-Growth-Longevity-Price (QGLP) are enjoyed by the investors. Careful examination of all stocks is done via the prism of QGLP constraints. Stocks with higher potential of growth are identified by QGLP.
- Open-ended equity schemes of mutual funds without exit loads are offered by MOMF for the profit of long-term investors.
- A highly rigorous and determined portfolio is provided by MOMF with the intention that the high-quality stocks’ potential is not laid on the line by the portfolio’s overall performance.