Principal Mutual Fund was established in the year 1879. It is a part of the Principal Financial Group, which is one of the known financial investment management companies in the world and is headquartered in Iowa. Its services can be availed across 18 different countries in the world. The Principal Mutual Fund offers multiple financial products and services to different types of customers, i.e. organizations and individuals, including retirement plans, asset management, and insurance.
Fund schemes offered by Principal Mutual Fund (PMF) focus on all types of organizations, viz. small, medium-sized firms. In addition, PMF offers global asset management to partnership firms and wholly owned companies. The schemes offered by PMF are known for their benefits and wide range, i.e. from fixed income and equity to real estate. It provides various specialized advisory services related to its products to its investors by their expertise and thorough research. Principal Mutual Fund is also known for its insurance products, as it offers vision, life, and dental insurance.
Principal Mutual Fund
Punjab National Bank (PNB) Asset Management Company is the Principal Mutual Fund’s investor manager in India. You will find a wide range of solutions offered to both investors like individual and organizations. Principal Mutual Fund follows multiple important principles. For example, robust risk control, research, and manages assets to offer the best services to its 8 lakh customers across 102 branches.
Principal Financial Group includes cutting-edge retirement services for individual Indian investors. It has robust financial health and strong risk management, which allows Punjab National Bank Asset Management Company to utilize more opportunities that can lead to growth in India.
There are altogether 7 types of Principal Mutual Fund: read in detail below:
Types of Principal Mutual Fund
- Liquid Funds
- Debt/Income Schemes
- ELSS Funds
- Equity Funds
- Hybrid Funds
- Balanced Funds
- Fund of Funds
Liquid Funds allow investors to invest in short-term investment option, such as commercial paper, treasury bills, and government securities. Liquid funds are safer and beneficial for investors expecting greater returns.
Generally, a Debt scheme allows investors to invest in bonds, debentures offered by corporate, and government securities. Investors can also invest in a range of different investments with various maturities for fixed and permanent income, maintaining a balance between yield, safety, and liquidity.
ELSS funds allow investors to avail a tax deduction of up to Rs. 1 lakh. ELSS funds are beneficial for investors who are ready to invest in funds that include high risk while focusing on the capital growth over the long-term investment. It has a 3 year lock-in period.
Equity funds have impacts on capital growth over medium to long-term financial investment. They are suitable for investors who wish to invest in funds that involve high risk. It allows investors to earn dividends upon open-ended mutual fund schemes , which can be purchased and sold at any time after the lock-in period.
Hybrid funds allow investors to invest in both debt and equity funds, which must be balanced after specific time period. It offers capital growth and fixed income, which involves different risks.
It offers investment options in both debt securities and equities in a specific proportion. The result of market fluctuation on the NAV is less than equity schemes. It allows you to invest in mutual fund, which is invested in stocks and bonds to balance the risk involved in mutual funds.
Fund of Funds
Fund of funds lets investors experience diversified risk related to different assets. The investments done under Fund of Funds are either from similar mutual fund schemes or other mutual fund providers.
Why Choose Principal Mutual Fund?
The following are some important benefits related to Principal Mutual Fund (PMF):
- Principal Tax Savings Funds and Principal Personal Tax Saver Funds offer long-term capital appreciation with a 3-year lock-in period. Investors can enjoy the tax deduction of up to Rs. 1 lakh yearly under section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- It ensures to deliver good returns with value growth. Principal Mutual Fund provides corporate and individuals a wide range of mutual funds schemes.
- Principal Mutual Fund has more than 20,000 distributors across India. It includes services like financial advisors, banks, stock agents, and financial organization.
- SBI mutual fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Funds
- Mutual Fund Investment: 4 Facts That Could Make You A Smart Investor
- Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- Axis Bank Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Funds
- Tata Mutual Fund
- DSP Black Rock Mutual Funds
- Sundaram Mutual Funds
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds
- L&T Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- Fidelity's Mutual Funds
- ING Vysya Mutual Funds
- Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Funds
- Quantum Mutual Funds
- IDFC Mutual Funds
- Edelweiss Mutual Funds
- Religare Mutual Funds
- Morgan Stanley Mutual Funds
- IDBI Mutual Funds
- BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Bharti AXA Mutual Funds
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Funds
- Deutsche Mutual Funds
- HSBC Mutual Funds
- JM Financial Mutual Funds
- Sahara Mutual Funds
- Pramerica Mutual Funds
- Escorts Mutual Funds
- Taurus Mutual Funds
- Want to Invest in Equity Mutual Funds? Here are the Best Performing Ones
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Frontline Equity Fund
- Most Read
- Here’s How You Can Claim Third Party Insurance
Date: 22 November 2017
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad
Date: 20 November 2017
- Term Insurance with More Than 100 Years of Coverage
Date: 14 November 2017
- All About Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Date: 13 November 2017
- Starting a Family? Beware Of Private Health Insurance Waiting Period Pitfalls
Date: 10 November 2017
- Best 5 LIC Policies To Invest in 2017
Views : 1086992
- How to Check LIC Policy Status, Details, Statement via Online/SMS/Call
Views : 1077420
- A Quick Guide To Post Office Monthly Income Scheme
Views : 416155
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India with Claim Settlement Ratio
Views : 410141
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 352378