Launched on September 19, 2005, Quantum Mutual Fund is the first investment management company in India, which offers ‘direct-to-investor’ mutual fund. Currently, the company offers a wide range of products boosted by new financial tools that work for investors’ benefit. Quantum mutual fund is presently the 29th mutual fund house in India.
The founder and director of Quantum Advisors Pvt. Ltd., Mr. Ajit Dayal, started the procedure of introducing the fund in the market around 25 years ago under the guidance of Quantum Advisors, which is the parent company and sponsor of Quantum Asset Management Company and Quantum Mutual Fund. In December 2005, SEBI provided the AMC licenses to Quantum Asset Management Company Private Limited. Quantum Trustee Co. Private Ltd. is the administrator of Quantum Mutual Fund, which looks after and manages an asset worth over Rs.500cr.
Started on September 19, 2005, Quantum mutual fund runs with an objective to be country’s topmost investment management company by providing an organized process of investment to investors so that they can utilize their long-term investments across various asset classes.
As compared to the other mutual fund houses in the country, Quantum mutual fund works with a different approach and does not stick to ‘commission paying style’. In order to bring more transparency and clarity in terms of functioning, the company has adapted a non-commission style of process. Therefore, the need for distributors has precluded automatically.
Quantum Mutual Funds
- Fund of Funds
Fund of funds scheme is an open-ended equity scheme, which focuses on the long-term capital growth through investments in a diversified equity schemes portfolio. This scheme is best suited for investors who have a high-risk appetite.
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
ETFs are index funds and are traded on exchanges in the majority. An Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) has fundamental securities (commodities or index). This fund is more beneficial for those who have a high-risk appetite.
Liquid funds are invested either in the money market or in debt instruments with up to 90 days of a residual maturity period. However, the risk involved in this scheme ranges from moderate to low levels while it has high liquidity. The scheme is more beneficial for those individuals who have a low-risk appetite.
Equity-linked saving schemes have a lock-in period of 3 years and are eligible for tax exemption under section 80C of the Income Tax Act. In this scheme, the investment is made in equity-related securities. ELSS is most suitable for those investors who have a high-risk appetite.
Reasons to Choose Quantum Mutual Fund
Quantum Mutual Funds offer numerous benefits to investors.
- In order to provide long-term return on investment to the investors, the quantum mutual fund has an expert research and investment process that works with a customer-centric approach and provides a one-stop solution to all the investment needs.
- Provides investors a plethora of options where they can convert and multiply their savings into wealth.
- Quantum Mutual Fund provides simple products to the investors that are easy to understand.
- The investors can invest at a low cost in a simple and hassle-free way.
- In order to provide best to its investors, Quantum Mutual Fund provides transparency in the mutual fund sector in terms of a prevalent distribution system.
- Offers stocks that are exposed to different sectors and on the basis of parameters, such as domestic consumption and exports among others.