New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
When there is a collision or an accident things can go out of control. Even minor damages can lead you into serious trouble. When there is no help available, only a car insurance policy can assure you an immediate help. You can save yourself from the unnecessary financial and emotional trouble as it covers the third-party perils also.
If you are aware of the claim procedure you can get help without wasting much time. In order to file a claim for New India Assurance Car Insurance policy, you can follow the specific procedures as listed below
How to File New India Assurance Car Insurance Liability Claims?
- Firstly, intimate the insurance provider about the accident that resulted in third-party damages
- Give the duly filled claim form to the insurance company
- Also submit your car’s registration certificate, driving licenses and Police FIR report
- Court summons need to be submitted to the insurance company ( as required)
How to File Accidental claims with New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Straightaway inform the police about the accident
- Then inform the insurance company and they will issue the claim form in your name
- Submit the duly filled car insurance claim form along with the RC of your car and the driving license
- If there is a major damage, the insurance company will conduct on the spot inspection of the damage four-wheeler
- Else, the vehicle will be assessed by a surveyor for the damages.
- He will submit a report to New India Assurance based on his evaluation
- The policyholder needs to sign the final bill or cash memo
- On approval, the parts of the four-wheeler which were damaged during the accident need to be submitted to the insurance company
How to File Theft Claims with New India Assurance Car Insurance
- An F.I.R. needs to be lodged immediately at the nearest police station
- When filing the claim, submit the FIR copy at the nearest branch of the New India Assurance office
- Once the final police report is generated, you need to submit that as well.
- Try to extend full cooperation with the investigator for smooth processing of the claim
- Once your car insurance claim is approved, you will have to transfer the RC in the name of the insurer and also submit the car keys
- A letter of Insurance and Subrogation needs to be submitted on the stamp paper ( duly notarized).
Documents Required for New India Assurance Car Insurance Claim
Submit the following documents while registering your claim-
- Duly filled claim form
- Car insurance claim intimation copy
- Registration certificate
- A copy of policy documents and payment receipt
- Driving license
- Road tax verification
- Police FIR report
- Fitness Certificate ( for commercial vehicles)
- Proof of damage repair/ original bills
- Other documents ( as the case may be)