- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
Make Your Family Trips More Exciting and Relaxed
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3553 -
Modified 22 November 2017
Are you planning to go for a trip with your family but worried about the possible consequences? What if you lost your baggage or your child gets ill or in case of trip cancellation or any other interruption? Do you want to stay away from the financial loss that can occur in case of any mishappening? Here’s the solution.
Family travel insurance protects you and your family from the financial burden due to emergencies. It minimizes the financial risks of travelling such as accidents, illness, missed flights, lost or theft luggage, emergency evacuation, terrorism and many others.
If you travel once in a year than the single trip travel cover is the cheapest option, otherwise, annual multi trip travel insurance is a convenient and cost saving plan to go for. The cover of the insurance majorly depends on the age of the insured and the duration of the trip. It also takes into consideration the health of the traveller and pre-existing diseases, if any.
Family Travel Insurance can turn out to be the most essential thing to have if anyone is in a crisis situation. Here are a few benefits of this insurance which can make your holidays protected with peace of mind:
- Medical expenses: In case of any accident or any medical emergency, this policy will uphold the expenses of treatment and transportation. The treatments abroad can dig a hole in your pocket so to avoid those expenses travel insurance is a great help.
- Emergency evacuation: This cover bears the cost of taking you & your family to a safe place in case of any emergency.
- Return of minor: This cover will be responsible to have the child returned home if the parents get hospitalized.
- Trip cancellation & interruption: Trip cancellation covers the non refundable financial penalties or losses in case you cancel the trip due to an acceptable reason. In case of trip interruption i.e. if you cut your journey short because of any genuine reason, then you will be reimbursed for the part of trip you didn’t complete.
- Lost or stolen baggage: It provides a cap of reimbursement for valuables in your luggage like jewellery, eyewear, any electronic item or photographic equipment and others related.
- Delayed travel due to weather
- Overseas funeral expenses: This feature is to safely return the deceased person to his or her home town. It covers all the paperwork required by the local officials and transportation expenses.
Many other such benefits are available which varies from plan to plan and company to company. So, now you can enjoy your holidays with your family without being worried about the uncertainties. If you have a good family travel insurance plan then you can go and have fun keeping all the worries locked at home.
- Most Read