- Worldwide Cashless Hospitalization Worldwide
- Premium Starts at as low as ?300
- Covers for Loss of Baggage & Passport
- Covers Flight Delays & Cancellation
We promise limited calls
10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 8784 -
Modified 21 December 2017
Travel insurance can be taken for an international travel as well as domestic travel. Overseas medical and travel insurance can cover your medical expenses, personal accident, trip delays and cancellation, baggage loss, loss of passport and many other risks while travelling abroad. Travel insurance can be bought for a single trip or for multiple trips. We must understand the importance of travel insurance and should remember that travelers who are not covered by any form of travel insurance are personally liable for covering medical and associated costs.
These days medical costs can cost a huge chunk of money, so in order not to suffer any financial stress, travel medical insurance is a must.
Below are some of the travel insurance plans that can be taken by an individual to cover their travel risks:
- Overseas Insurance Mediclaim (Business and Holiday): This policy indemnifies an individual travelling overseas either for corporate purpose or for holidays in the event of illness, disease contracted or injury persistent during overseas travel. Baggage is also part of this policy.
- Max Bupa International medical emergency plan: Max Bupa overseas travel insurance plan provides you medical support around the world. This plan covers all types of insurance including study, leisure and business travel. An emergency service for 24 hours is prolonged to the policy holder to advice on choice of network hospitals and to settle claims. This international medical emergency policy covers medical evacuation expenses as well.
- Apollo Munich Easy travel insurance: This policy is meant for overseas travelers with an option to get cash from the insurer in case of any emergency. The policy covers almost all travel risks like trip delay and cancellation, trip termination etc. It also provides for medical treatment including emergency dental treatment which is very expensive abroad.
- Apollo Munich Family travel insurance plan: Apollo Munich Health’s Family Travel Insurance Plan is tailor-made to guard you and your family from travel tragedies. Apart from the basic coverage including medical assistance, this plan also provides assistance in case of foreign embassy and interpreter services in case of any contingency.
- Future Generali Travel Suraksha plan: This plan can be taken for domestic trips and international travel insurance trips by any age group. It can also be taken for a particular geography like Asia or Europe.
- Reliance Annual Multi-trip insurance plan: Reliance annual multi-trip plan is particularly intended for people who love to travel and are recurrent travelers. An Individual can get this travel insurance policy for six months which can be further extended upon discretion of insurance provider.
- Chola MS business/leisure travel insurance plan: This plan provides cover in case of business trips, holidays or even visiting your family members abroad and is a multipurpose cover that includes adventure sports as well.
New India Overseas mediclaim policy: This travel insurance is specially meant for travelers travelling frequently outside India. The main feature of this plan is that the premium is paid in local currency while claims are settled foreign currency. It covers medical expenses incurred by insured outside India as a direct result of the bodily injury caused or sickness or disease contracted during the travel.
- Most Read
- Top 9 Tips to Procure the Best Travel Insurance
Date: 30 July 2018
- Always Buy Travel Insurance for your International Trip
Date: 20 July 2018
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad
Date: 19 January 2018
- How to Decide if You Need Pre-Existing Coverage on Your Travel Insurance?
Date: 05 January 2018
- How Trip Cancellation Affects Your Travel Insurance
Date: 04 January 2018
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
Views : 8784
- How to Get the Best Deals on Travel Insurance?
Views : 6785
- International Travel Insurance Plans
Views : 5439
- What are the benefits of International Travel Insurance?
Views : 5166
- Travel Insurance Claim Rejected - Why?
Views : 4745