- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 10/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
What does Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Covers?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 5468 -
Updated date : 10 July 2017
Senior citizens are like a treasure to our society with loads of experience and influential thoughts. They are a very pivotal part of our lives. For making them secure and safe so that they can enjoy their retirement life without worries, Senior citizen travel insurance is a very feasible way.
Travelling is something that is loved by every age group. But it carries certain risks which are even more in case of senior citizens. So, Senior Citizen Travel Insurance minimizes the losses which occur due to the unpredictable emergencies while travelling.
By taking this insurance you will be covered from these circumstances:
- Medical treatment: If you get ill or injured or met with an accident then this insurance will cover the medical expenses
- Transportation costs: These costs could be covered if you are unwell while away
- Repatriation cover: If you are unable to travel by your pre-arranged transport then you will be taken back to home safely
- Loss of baggage: Personal belongings, baggage, holiday cash, travel documents and other valuables will be covered in this insurance.
- Cancelled or delayed flights: In case if your flights get cancelled or delayed due to certain reasons like bankruptcy, weather and others, you will be reimbursed with the charges.
- If you cancel your trip or cut it short then the expenses of hotel or tickets will also be reimbursed.
Read Also-: Why Senior Citizen Travel Insurance?
Just one insurance policy and you will be covered with all the major mishaps of travelling. There are many plans available in the market to cover up all the possible needs and priorities of people. A good and lucrative senior citizen travel insurance plan can be a great financial support during the hurdles while travelling. Moreover, it will not let you go out of pocket and secures you economically.
- Most Read
- 10 Useful Benefits of Senior Citizen Travel Insurance Plans
Date: 29 November 2019
- Why You Need Travel Insurance Plans When You’re A Senior Citizen
Date: 22 January 2014
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator