- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Senior citizens are like a treasure to our society with loads of experience and influential thoughts. They are a very pivotal part of our lives. For making them secure and safe so that they can enjoy their retirement life without worries, Senior citizen travel insurance is a very feasible way.
Travelling is something that is loved by every age group. But it carries certain risks which are even more in case of senior citizens. So, Senior Citizen Travel Insurance minimizes the losses which occur due to the unpredictable emergencies while travelling.
By taking this insurance you will be covered from these circumstances:
- Medical treatment: If you get ill or injured or met with an accident then this insurance will cover the medical expenses
- Transportation costs: These costs could be covered if you are unwell while away
- Repatriation cover: If you are unable to travel by your pre-arranged transport then you will be taken back to home safely
- Loss of baggage: Personal belongings, baggage, holiday cash, travel documents and other valuables will be covered in this insurance.
- Cancelled or delayed flights: In case if your flights get cancelled or delayed due to certain reasons like bankruptcy, weather and others, you will be reimbursed with the charges.
- If you cancel your trip or cut it short then the expenses of hotel or tickets will also be reimbursed.
Read Also-: Why Senior Citizen Travel Insurance?
Just one insurance policy and you will be covered with all the major mishaps of travelling. There are many plans available in the market to cover up all the possible needs and priorities of people. A good and lucrative senior citizen travel insurance plan can be a great financial support during the hurdles while travelling. Moreover, it will not let you go out of pocket and secures you economically.
- Most Read
- Frequent Traveller to Keep the Stress at a Bay with Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
Date: 18 August 2017
- Prioritize Safety This Long Weekend with Travel Insurance
Date: 04 August 2017
- Medical Travel Insurance a Must if Going Abroad for Honeymoon
Date: 03 July 2017
- Traveling Abroad? Bajaj Travel Insurance Deserves Giving a Close Look
Date: 29 June 2017
- How Travel Insurance can keep you out of Trouble?
Date: 15 May 2017
- Travel Insurance FAQ's
Views : 13354
- Domestic Travel Insurance Coverage & Benefits
Views : 8834
- Best Student Travel Insurance Plans in India
Views : 8557
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
Views : 5774
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
Views : 5091