Are you planning to go for a relaxing trip? Have you packed all the necessary things that are must for travelling? We hope you have not forgotten the most essential thing needed before you leave i.e. a security cover. If you have not thought of it yet then you should rethink and make yourself along with your family protected from the risks of travelling.
Single Trip Travel Insurance is the best security cover one should opt to remain safe and free from possible monetary crunches. If you are not a frequent traveller then single trip insurance is a practicable & reasonable way to have peace of mind while travelling. It supports you financially from the various uncertainties which can dig a hole in your pocket.
It provides a protection cover for the following scenarios:
- Lost Baggage: It covers you for your lost or stolen or damaged belongings and money.
- Medical expenses: Medical treatments abroad can shatter your budget so it covers you from such expenses in case of any illness, injury or accident.
- Flight cancellation: In case you or your company cancels or delays the trip for sudden business conflicts or change of mind or illness or weather related issues or any other reason.
- Emergency medical evacuation: In case of any medical emergency, you will be transported to the nearby hospital covering all the expenses.
- Airline failure cover: It provides cover when your airline goes bankrupt.
There can be other additional covers also like for your sports equipment or if you are going for adventurous sports or trip cancellation cover to get back the cost of hotel & flight tickets. You can buy the plan as per your needs and budget. So, don’t let uncertainties to become a spoil spot in your vacations. Stay protected, roam freely and have fun without any worries.
- Everything You Need To Know About Medical Travel Insurance Plan
Date: 13 February 2017
- Things to Keep In Mind When Buying Travel Insurance Policy
Date: 07 February 2017
- A Complete Guide to Family Travel Insurance Plans
Date: 25 January 2017
- Things You Should Know While Planning Your Studies Abroad
Date: 26 December 2016
- Top 5 Myths about Travel Insurance
Date: 20 December 2016
- Travel Insurance FAQ's
Views : 9923
- Domestic Travel Insurance Coverage & Benefits
Views : 6345
- Best Student Travel Insurance Plans in India
Views : 5326
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
Views : 4256
- 10 Best Travel Insurance Plans for Your New Year Travel
Views : 3604