Hi Rashmi, we assume you mean the free health card under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY) that provides up to Rs. 5 lac cover per family and facilitates cashless hospitalization to beneficiaries in public and network private hospitals. The objective of the scheme is to provide free healthcare services to underprivileged/low-income sections of society. There are separate criteria for rural and urban households to be fulfilled to register under this scheme, even though there are no limits on age and family size. For more details please visit the following link: https://www.policybazaar.com/health-insurance/govt-scheme/ayushman-bharat-yojana/
To check your eligibility for the scheme, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of the PMJAY Scheme.
2. Click on the 'Am I Eligible' tab.
3. Submit your mobile number, CAPTCHA Code and click on generate OTP.
4. Enter your state and your name, ration card number, mobile number or household number.
5. If your family is covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojna, then your name will be reflected in the results.
You can contact the Ayushman Bharat Yojana customer care at 1800-111-565 or 14555 or you can also contact any of the empanelled hospitals for further support.
If you are eligible, you can apply for the scheme by filling up the form on the PMJAY website here: https://pmjay.gov.in/form/job-seeker-profile
You will require the following documents:
1. Identity and Age Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
2. Your contact details (mobile number, email address and residential address)
3. Caste certificate
4. Income certificate
5. Documents proof of your current family status (Joint or nuclear)
After approval, you can download the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card, by following the steps below:
1. Go to the PMJAY official website pmjay.gov.in
2. Login with your email id & password
3. Enter your aadhar card number on the new page that opens up after login and proceed
4. Verify by thumb impression and click on the approved beneficiary option
5. Now the list of the approved golden card will open there
6. Select your name and click on confirm the print option
7. Now you will be redirected to the CSC vallet
8. Enter your password and pin
9. Click on the download option
In case, you face any issues, please call us at our toll-free number 1800-258-5970.
Hi Azher, there are various group health insurance policies available for your employees and indeed they are important to have. You can compare various group health insurance plans available on our website directly through the following link over here
Hi Parul, good to know that you are planning to buy a group medical cover for your employees. Furthermore, we have shared your contact details with our respective team and they will assist you shortly.
Hi Shraddha, a very wise decision to take care of the well-being of your employees, we are asking our Corporate sales team to get in touch with you at the earliest. You can check the plans over here
Hi Bihari, it is easy to check the details about your group health insurance plan and for that, you can log in to MyAccount and select your respective policy details.