Hello Nadeem, thanks for reaching out. Commercial tractor insurance covers your tractor against natural and man-made disasters (theft, fire, etc.) as well as against any legal liabilities that may arise due to any accidental damage caused to a third party person or property.
You can find tractor insurance policies from various insurers by filling in the form here: Tractor Insurance
Please keep the following details handy while filling in the form:
1. Manufacturer name
2. Tractor model and variant
3. Tractor registration year and RTO
Hi Shailendra, thanks for reaching out. Please use the following link to find the best quotes for your two-wheeler insurance
You will be asked a few details about your vehicle such as the vehicle registration number/ the make and model, registration city and the registration year of your two-wheeler, registration number, expiry date of your existing insurance if any, and the type of cover you want. Once you enter the details, you will have a number of plan options and add-ons you can choose from.
Hello Ashok. Thank you for contacting us. There are two basic types of insurance policies from which to choose:
1. Third-party insurance: Covers only the damages to the other party's life and property caused by the accident with your car.
2. Comprehensive insurance: In addition to third-party coverage, comprehensive insurance covers theft or damage to your own vehicle.
While third-party insurance is required by the Motor Vehicles Act, it is recommended that you purchase comprehensive coverage to protect yourself against financial losses in the event of a vehicle mishap. If you do not already have a separate personal accident insurance policy, you must purchase a personal accident cover of at least 15 lac as a legally required cover.
You can visit the following link to know more about Car Insurance
Hi Mahendr, Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (PMJAY) scheme helps in providing up to Rs. 5 lac cover per family and facilitates cashless hospitalization to beneficiaries in public and network private hospitals. The objective of the scheme is to provide free healthcare services to underprivileged/low-income sections of society. There are separate criteria for rural and urban households to be fulfilled to register under this scheme, even though there are no limits on age and family size. For more details please visit the following link: Ayushmaan Bharat Yojna
To check your eligibility for the scheme, please follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of the PMJAY scheme.
2. Click on the 'Am I Eligible' tab.
3. Submit your mobile number, CAPTCHA Code and click on generate OTP.
4. Enter your state and your name, ration card number, mobile number or household number.
5. If your family is covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojna, then your name will be reflected in the results.
You can contact the Ayushman Bharat Yojana customer care at 1800-111-565 or 14555 or you can also contact any of the impaneled hospitals for further support.
If eligible, you can download the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card, by following the steps below:
1. Go to the PMJAY official website https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login
2. Login with your email id & password
3. Enter your aadhar card number on the new page that opens up after login and proceed
4. Verify by thumb impression and click on the approved beneficiary option
5. Now the list of approved golden card will open there
6. Select your name and click on confirm the print option
7. Now you will be redirected to the CSC vallet
8. Enter your password and pin
9. Click on the download option
Hope this helps.
Hi Yaqoob, thanks for reaching out. Takaful insurance is a community pooling system wherein all policyholders pool a sum as an insurance premium to help those in need of financial aid. The losses and liabilities are shared collectively by the group. While this is widely popular in a number of Islamic countries in the Middle East and Southeast Asia; as per available public information, we do not see this offering being available in India currently. Policybazaar does not provide takaful insurance either.
However, there are several low-cost, high-coverage range policies available on our website from various insurers that might be useful for your parents. You can find out more about health insurance and also check out various policies here: Health Insurance
Meanwhile, we have also arranged a callback for you from one of the health insurance advisors. The advisor shall reach out to you shortly.