TATA AIG Group Personal Accident Insurance
- This plan covers your employees across a wide range of options like accidental death cover, disability cover, children’s education allowance etc.
- A corporate with a minimum of 50 employees.
- Accidental Death - Due to Accident
- Dismemberment –Loss leading to limbs, loss of eyesight/ hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability/Permanent Partial Disability
- Weekly Benefit – This helps to bear expenses during temporary loss of job due to injury.
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement –OPD and In patient expenses during accidents.
- Education Allowance –Maximum of 10% of Sum Insured subject to an upper limit of 100000 INR.
- Family Transportation – Maximum of 25000 INR
- Modification Allowance – Maximum of 25000 INR.
- Repatriation Of Remains – Funeral expenses subject to a maximum of 5000 INR.
- 24x7 worldwide coverage.
- The Sum Insured is based on Salary or Category, as per need with an option for Accidental Death benefit
- Endorsements: These are allowed as declared or on a monthly basis. Premium is charged from the date of intimation but coverage begins from joining.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Conditions arising due to suicide, self-inflicted injury, war, illegal act, riots, acts of terrorism etc.
- Bacterial infections, AIDS, dangerous sports, pregnancy or related illnesses to childbirth.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 29 December 2020