TATA AIG Group Personal Accident Insurance
- This plan covers your employees across a wide range of options like accidental death cover, disability cover, children’s education allowance etc.
- A corporate with a minimum of 50 employees.
- Accidental Death - Due to Accident
- Dismemberment –Loss leading to limbs, loss of eyesight/ hearing, etc.
- Permanent Total Disability/Permanent Partial Disability
- Weekly Benefit – This helps to bear expenses during temporary loss of job due to injury.
- Accident Medical Expenses Reimbursement –OPD and In patient expenses during accidents.
- Education Allowance –Maximum of 10% of Sum Insured subject to an upper limit of 100000 INR.
- Family Transportation – Maximum of 25000 INR
- Modification Allowance – Maximum of 25000 INR.
- Repatriation Of Remains – Funeral expenses subject to a maximum of 5000 INR.
- 24x7 worldwide coverage.
- The Sum Insured is based on Salary or Category, as per need with an option for Accidental Death benefit
- Endorsements: These are allowed as declared or on a monthly basis. Premium is charged from the date of intimation but coverage begins from joining.
- Pre-existing conditions.
- Conditions arising due to suicide, self-inflicted injury, war, illegal act, riots, acts of terrorism etc.
- Bacterial infections, AIDS, dangerous sports, pregnancy or related illnesses to childbirth.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- When and How to Use Face Masks? Can Wearing a Mask Protect You Against COVID-19?
- Reassuring Fact Checks about Coronavirus: All you Need to Know!
- 22 Myths on COVID-19 That You Should Stop Believing
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Vs Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: (PMJAY vs PMMVY)
- No upper Coverage Limit in Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy: IRDAI
- Liberty General Insurance Introduces Liberty Critical Illnesses Policy Upto Rs 1 Crore
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator