- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day*
*Standard T&C Apply
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
Why Choose Future Generali General Insurance?
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 875 -
Updated date : 12 December 2019
Future Generali General Insurance is a joint collaboration between the Future Group and the Generali Group, which is a global insurance group. Both the Future Group and Generali group hold a strong presence in the respective markets. With such a strong partnership foundation the insurance provider makes available some of the best insurance plans in India. Let’s see why is it a good idea to rely on Future Generali Insurance policy:
The Future Group is one of the leading retail groups in India for 31 years now. Besides its allied partnerships with Life and General Insurance companies, the Group also has a great presence in the supply chain, logistics infrastructure, and brand development domains.
The Group aims to build up new delivery formats and lucrative retail reality. The main focus is to provide affordable products and also maintain quality. The idea is to bring a transformation in the Indian Business sectors.
The Generali Group has a strong international presence across the world. This Italian Group is among the world’s leading insurers. The company has more than 71,000 workers across 60 countries in the world. They enjoy a leading position in Asia, Western European Countries, Central, and Eastern Europe. In 2015, As per the MIT Technology review, Generali was the only insurance company to be stated under Top 50 smartest companies of the world.
Key Features of Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited
Being of the trusted insurance providers in the country Future Generali claims to have the following key features-
- The insurance provider has more than 15 lakh customers
- The company claims to have settled approximately 2,10,000 claims annually
- They are present in more than 125 locations across the country
- They have nearly 2000 active corporate clients
- More than 7,000 agents are present across India
Future Generali General Insurance Customer-Centric Approach
The insurer follows a customer-centric approach and has taken the following measures to provide the best of products and services to its customers:
- Future Generali Health insurance plans come with quick and easy claim settlement with their in-house claim team
- There are more than 5,100 network hospitals that offer cashless claim service and more than 2,500 network workshop for cashless repair services
- The company also offers two value-added features namely Future Xpress + and Future Xpress
- Future Generali is ISO 9001:2008 certified for its quality excellence
Future Generali General Insurance Asserts Strong Foundation
The company functions jointly with India's largest retailer i.e. Future Group, world’s largest insurer i.e. Generali Group.
- Future Generali General Insurance proclaims capital infusion of 810 crore rupees since its operations.
- As of September 2018, the company’s assets under management were worth Rs. 3,198 crore rupees.
- They have customized insurance solutions to cater to the maximum needs of the customers
Future Generali General Insurance Comprehensive Products
The Insurer offers a range of general insurance products. From urban customers to rural customers, the general insurance company has an insurance solution for all:
- Different insurance product including personal, social, commercial, and rural insurance
- They offer specific insurance plans that include film, events, and insurance for jewelers
- Their products are designed for their large customer base. Future Generali general insurance plans are a perfect combination of innovation and price.
Types of Products Offered by Future Generali Insurance
There are different insurance products ranging from health insurance to insurance for farmers. Here’s a quick rundown of the general insurance products that the insurer offers-
- Future Generali Health Insurance Cover- The Company has a range of products in its health insurance portfolio. The company offers comprehensive health plans that provide complete protection cover, family health plan, individual plan, top-up plan, critical illness plan, hospital cash cover, personal accident insurance and Surakshit Loan Bima insurance plan that pays off your loan in case of an unfortunate incident.
- Future Generali Travel Insurance- The company offers travel insurance for your different travel scenes. You can buy Schengen and worldwide cover, overseas travel insurance cover, and student travel insurance to compensate for any risk arising during your trip.
- Future Generali Insurance Motor Insurance- It includes car damage cover, third-party liability cover, personal accident cover and additional legal liability cover for non-fare passengers, paid driver and even employees.
The company also offers bonus and discounts to its policyholders. One can avail No-claim-bonus (NCB), Transfer of NCB while switching your insurance provider, Voluntary Excess Discount, discount on installation of anti-theft devices, and for members of a recognized Automobile Association in India.
- Future Generali Home Insurance- The Company claims to offer an affordable home insurance plan that covers fire, housebreaking, burglary, natural calamities, Misuse of Credit Card, domestic & electronic appliances, tenant’s legal liability etc. The best part is that insurance is available for both homes owned by you and not owned by you.
Unlike other policies, it also covers All Risk Insurance for high-value items, ornaments and jewelry inducing laptop. It is beneficial as it offers protection to you, your family members, property and content under a single policy.
- Future Generali Lifestyle Insurance- It is a unique plan that includes wedding insurance, art insurance, and Golfers insurance.
- Future Generali Commercial Insurance- There are various products that offer coverage to different assets and liabilities in a commercial insurance policy. The company provides property insurance, engineering insurance, liability insurance, marine insurance, event insurance, and group health products.
- Future Generali Social/Rural Insurance- There are some special insurance plans such as Sukshma Hospi-Cash that covers the medical expenses. The other is Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, which covers both disabilities and accidental death. Then there is Cattle livestock insurance and Sampoorna Suraksha cover as well.
- Future Generali Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) - This scheme was launched in 2016 to stabilize the source of income for the farmers. It compensates farmers for any crop damage including pre-sowing losses, and post-harvest losses due to unseasonal rainfall and cyclonic rains.
Now that you have a clear understanding of the benefits and features of Future Generali General Insurance, you would be in a better situation to decide. You can select from a range of comprehensive and customized health insurance plans as per your needs and preferences. The easy claim settlement process adds feather to the cap.
- Most Read
- Artificial Intelligence and Insurance Industry
Date: 23 December 2019
- How to Save Tax on Insurance Policies?
Date: 17 December 2019
- Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Insurance Policies
Date: 12 December 2019
- Impact of Social Media on the Indian Insurance Industry
Date: 05 December 2019
- Advantages of Digitizing the Insurance Claims Process
Date: 04 December 2019
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
Views : 10427
- National Insurance Policy Renewal and Online Payment Process
Views : 9124
- 7 Common Questions and Answers about General Insurance
Views : 7375
- Top 10 General Insurance Companies with Best Claim Settlement Rate
Views : 7202
- Govt to Merge 3 General Insurance Companies
Views : 4816
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator