Policybazaar, the leading Indian Insurance Web Aggregator, is catering to financial assistance to one student every year who will exhibit passion, knowledge, and shows potential future in today’s competitive world. The student, whose essay best validate these attributes, will be rewarded with the scholarship.
Scholarship Award: $1,500 (One Student Only)
Application Deadline: December 2017
How to Apply?
In order to apply for this scholarship, you are required to send your essay as an email attachment to scholarship(@)policybazaar.com. You are required to include the following information in your email:
1. Name of the candidate
2. Phone number and email id of the candidate
3. School/University that the candidate is attending or is planning to apply in the upcoming session
4. You can also add a short introductory snippet about yourself
Students, who wish to apply for the PolicyBazaar Scholarship Programme, are required to write an essay of about 2,000 - 2,500 words on the topic: "How Insurtech Industry Has Evolved in The Last Decade".
Before you submit the application, you must ensure that you have made all the relevant information available. In the case of receipt of the incomplete application and/or essays with structural or grammatical errors, or punctuation are liable to be disqualified from the project of scholarship.
Terms and Conditions:
The applicants must meet all the following requirements in order to be eligible to avail the scholarship:
1. Must have obtained a high school diploma while applying
2. The candidate must have attained an age of 18 years and above during the upcoming session. You can apply if you have attained an age of 17, but the prize money of the scholarship will be paid when you will be 18 years of age
3. One unique entry per candidate
4. The candidate is required to present the proof of enrolment at the university in order to avail the prize money of the scholarship
5. Before you receive the prize money, all the information provided by you undergoes a verification process. In case of any fake or misleading information submitted by you, the application is liable to be rejected without any notification