- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Ducati has Launched SuperSport Model in India Soon
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 817 -
Modified 07 September 2017
All the sports enthusiasts out there will be glad to hear about a hypnotic model of sports bike edition to be launched by Ducati Two Wheeler soon. In its recent announcement, the manufacturer has said that they will launch SuperSport model in India on September 22, 2017. A massive hustle is noticed in each dealership counter, as the initial bookings have already been started on the payment of token money Rs. 1 lakh.
With its two new variants – the SuperSport S and the SuperSport, the bike is going to attract a large fraction of riders. The other features including single-sided swingarm, split headlight made of LED DRLs, Y-spoke wheels, carved fuel tank all together give a striking look to this version. The unique design with an upright riding position makes it easy for a bike owner to comfortably take rides during long tows. Also, with a 16-litres fuel tank, it adds to the extra mileage.
Coming to the body, it is built of steel trellis, 937cc L-twin Testastretta engine, which gives 110bhp and 93Nm of torque. It is found to have a six-speed transmission slipper clutch. It is wired with traction control, three riding modes, traction control, three-level ABS etc.
While it is quite expensive, the price will range between 11.5 and 13 lakh, as we expect. This model will come up as a rival against a couple of other sports bikes, including the Suzuki GSX-S1000F and Kawasaki Ninja 1000.
- Most Read
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
Date: 18 April 2018
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 251105
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 179069
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 168674
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 167388
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 107351