- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits: 93 -
Modified 07 September 2017
All the sports enthusiasts out there will be glad to hear about a hypnotic model of sports bike edition to be launched by Ducati Two Wheeler soon. In its recent announcement, the manufacturer has said that they will launch SuperSport model in India on September 22, 2017. A massive hustle is noticed in each dealership counter, as the initial bookings have already been started on the payment of token money Rs. 1 lakh.
With its two new variants – the SuperSport S and the SuperSport, the bike is going to attract a large fraction of riders. The other features including single-sided swingarm, split headlight made of LED DRLs, Y-spoke wheels, carved fuel tank all together give a striking look to this version. The unique design with an upright riding position makes it easy for a bike owner to comfortably take rides during long tows. Also, with a 16-litres fuel tank, it adds to the extra mileage.
Coming to the body, it is built of steel trellis, 937cc L-twin Testastretta engine, which gives 110bhp and 93Nm of torque. It is found to have a six-speed transmission slipper clutch. It is wired with traction control, three riding modes, traction control, three-level ABS etc.
While it is quite expensive, the price will range between 11.5 and 13 lakh, as we expect. This model will come up as a rival against a couple of other sports bikes, including the Suzuki GSX-S1000F and Kawasaki Ninja 1000.
- Most Read
- How Insurance Sector Faces Initial Hiccups Post GST
Date: 15 September 2017
- Royal Enfield Tour of Uttarakhand: Here’s Why Insurance is Your Best Pal
Date: 06 September 2017
- 9 Secrets That Your Motor Insurance Provider Won’t Tell You
Date: 16 August 2017
- Third Party Insurance: Your Ultimate Stress Buster
Date: 14 August 2017
- 10 Auto Insurance Myths You Should Avoid
Date: 27 July 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 199704
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 118749
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 114539
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 88665
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 84514