- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
Honda to Introduce its Premium Commuter Bike at the Auto Expo 2018
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 1198 -
Modified 06 February 2018
Honda is set to launch a new motorcycle at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The vehicle may be a 125 cc or 150 cc commuter motorcycle with premium styling.
Honda has already launched three of its products, including Honda Africa Twin, Honda Cliq and Honda Grazia, out of the four that the company had promised. Now, the fourth product is all set to be revealed at the AutoExpo 2018. Furthermore, it is anticipated that it will cater to the lower segment and not to the premium one.
The upcoming product will sit in the commuter fragment. It will have a top-notch design yet will be positioned in the same price segment as two of Honda’s bestseller bikes -Honda CB Shine SP and Honda CB Shine.
- Most Read
- 5 Things to Consider Before Filing a Bike Insurance Claim
Date: 23 January 2019
- What is the Impact of GST on Two-Wheeler Market?
Date: 21 January 2019
- Buying a new Motorcycle? Here are the Variables that Impact the Motorcycle Insurance Premium
Date: 17 January 2019
- Buying Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy? Here are the Tips to Buy the Best Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Date: 11 January 2019
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Purchasing a Bike Insurance Policy
Date: 02 January 2019
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 193472
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 132269
- Lost Your Two Wheeler Insurance Documents? Here Is What You Need To Do
Views : 117803
- 5 Common Mistakes in Choosing Two Wheeler Insurance
Views : 93105
- Consequences Of Not Buying A Two-Wheeler Insurance
Views : 92544