- 24X7Claim Assistance &
Free Customer Support
- 20 Lakh+Happy & Satisfied Customers
- Rs. 1 LakhAccident Cover @ Rs. 2/Day
- 100%Claim Support
We promise limited calls
Honda to Introduce its Premium Commuter Bike at the Auto Expo 2018
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 457 -
Modified 06 February 2018
Honda is set to launch a new motorcycle at the upcoming Auto Expo 2018. The vehicle may be a 125 cc or 150 cc commuter motorcycle with premium styling.
Honda has already launched three of its products, including Honda Africa Twin, Honda Cliq and Honda Grazia, out of the four that the company had promised. Now, the fourth product is all set to be revealed at the AutoExpo 2018. Furthermore, it is anticipated that it will cater to the lower segment and not to the premium one.
The upcoming product will sit in the commuter fragment. It will have a top-notch design yet will be positioned in the same price segment as two of Honda’s bestseller bikes -Honda CB Shine SP and Honda CB Shine.
- Most Read
- What to Keep in Mind When Buying Two wheeler insurance Policy for Your Sports Bike?
Date: 18 April 2018
- What Is Covered Under Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Date: 28 March 2018
- What is Engine Protection Cover in Auto Insurance?
Date: 19 March 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Theft Cover of Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Date: 28 February 2018
- How a Zero-Dep Car Insurance Policy Benefits You during Claims?
Date: 20 February 2018
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 250936
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 178893
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 168500
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 167311
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 107318