Directors and officers liability insurance provides coverage to the employees working at the designation of Directors or officers in an organization. This insurance work against claims arising out of any actual or alleged decision or action taken by them. Coverage also includes defense costs resulting from any criminal and regulatory investigations as well as trials.Read more
Quick & Hassle free
*Premium varies on the basis of Occupancy, Business Activity & Coverage Type
Here are some of the features and benefits of D&O liability insurance:
D&O liability insurance provides coverage for the following:
D&O insurance does not provide coverage for the following:
Here are some of the scenarios under which D&O liability insurance can come in handy:
Comprehensive Liability Insurance
Contractor's All Risk Policy
Contractual Liability Insurance
Corona Group Insurance
Employee Wellness Programs
Erection All Risk Insurance
E & O Insurance
Group Health Insurance
Best Group Health Insurance
Group Personal Accident Insurance
Group Travel Insurance
Group Life Term Insurance
Contractor's Plant & Machinery
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Public Liability Insurance
Workmen Compensation Policy
Here are a few reasons that make directors and officers insurance a necessity.
The plan is formulated, especially, to safeguard the legal claims for wrongful acts such as errors, omissions, misstatements, breach of duty, negligence, etc. of directors/officers while on duty. The plan caters to the directors, officers and the organization itself.
Here is a list of people who can get covered under D&O liability insurance:
Follow the below-mentioned steps to raise a claim under cyber insurance:
To renew your Directors and Officers liability insurance coverage, follow the below-mentioned steps.
To avoid the cancellation of the policy, make sure to renew your cyber security insurance on time
1. Susceptibility to stakeholder claims
2. Authoritarian investigations
3. Irregularities related to accounts
4. Sexual assault, employment violations or discrimination accusations
5. Exposures associated with acquisitions and mergers
6. Requirements related to Corporate Governance
7. Compliance with a range of legal statutes
7. Other stakeholders
1. Illegal personal profits, payments or advantages
2. Claims against bodily injury or property damage
3. Violation of legislations regarding insider trading
4. Penalties, fines or multiple damages
5. Fraudulent act or omission or willful violation of official norms
23 Mar 2022People working at a high designation like Directors &...
30 Jul 2021Running a company is not an easy task. You have to deal with...
21 Dec 2020The Directors & Officers Insurance is designed to provide...
03 Dec 2018From time to time we come across news headlines covering...
30 Jul 2018When companies start to grow to a certain size, it becomes more...