Bajaj Allianz Professional Liability Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a general insurance providing company. The company was certified by IRDAI on May 2nd, 2001 to conduct general insurance business in India. The company offers several general insurance policies such as cyber insurance, car insurance, travel insurance, etc.Read more
Quick & Hassle free
*Premium varies on the basis of Occupancy, Business Activity & Coverage Type
Bajaj Allianz Professional Liability Insurance: Inclusions
The insurance policy provides coverage for the following perils:
- Any loss or damage caused due to an incident that happens inside the insured territory during the policy tenure
- The insurer will accept the claim only when it is made in writing (not verbally) against the insured during the policy tenure
- The insurance plan only provides coverage for the loss that will take place at the specified address in the policy documents
- The insurance company will also indemnify the expenses incurred during the claim process
Bajaj Allianz Professional Liability Insurance: Exclusions
The insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following perils:
- Claim arising out of any previous situation or incident prior to the inception of this policy
- Loss or damage caused due to war, invasion, civil war, etc.
- Loss or damage caused due to riot, strike, revolution, etc.
- Fines, penalties (criminal, civil or contractual)
- Loss arising out of asbestos, urea formaldehyde, diethylstilbestrol (DES), asbestiform talc, dioxin, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Any loss arising out of fraudulent, dishonest, malicious or criminal activity or omission.
- Any omission that caused or led to a violation of any law or ordinance.
- Any loss due to infringement of patent, copyright, trademark, design, service mark, slogan or trade name.
- Loss directly or indirectly arising out of radiations, ionizing or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Loss or damage arising out of the nuclear reactor, nuclear power station or plant.
*Note: For detailed knowledge about inclusions and exclusions of the policy, kindly refer to the Bajaj Allianz Professional liability insurance policy wordings.
Bajaj Allianz Professional Liability Insurance: Claim Process
To raise the claim under this insurance policy, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Inform the insurer and ask for the claim form
- Step 2: Fill up the claim form, sign it, and get it stamped by the insurer
- Step 3: The insurer will send an inspector who will inspect the insured territory
- Step 4: Fill in the inspector with the series of events that led to that incident
- Step 5: Insured must share any formal letter or legal notice received after the incident
- Step 6: Must inform the inspector if any legal proceeding has been initiated after the incident
- Step 7: Give an estimated amount of loss to the insurer
- Step 8: If the peril is covered under the insurance plan then the insurer will settle the claim within the specified time.
Bajaj Allianz Professional Liability Insurance: Documents Required
To raise a claim under this insurance policy, you will have to submit the following documents along with the claim form:
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of GST Registration Certificate
- Address proof of the insured location
- Any other document as per the insurer’s requirement
Q1. Will the insurer provide coverage for any infringement of copyright or design?Ans: No, the insurer will not provide coverage for any infringement of copyright or design.
Q2. Does the insurer mandatorily send an inspector to the place of the incident before settling the claim?Ans: Yes, the insurer does send an inspector to make sure that the peril is authentic and not on any false ground.
Q3. Is it necessary to provide copies of PAN, Aadhar card along with GST registration certificate?Ans: Yes, it is necessary to provide copies of PAN and Aadhar card along with GST registration certificate along with the claim form as well as any other document required by the insurer to begin the claiming process.
Q4. Will the insurer accept a claim raised verbally?Ans: No, the insurer will not accept the claim raised verbally as the insured will have to give it in writing.