TATA AIG Instachoice Home Insurance
- An easy and instant plan requiring no documentation procedures. It allows choosing and designing our own home insurance cover hassle free.
- Person residing in a self-owned or rented house.
- Fire and Special Perils: Covers home structure and belongings against fire/ earthquakes/floods/ lightning/thunderstorms/storms etc. and also man-made threats like terrorism, riots and strikes.
- Rent for alternative accommodation: Additional rent amount in case of severe damage to house is borne up to a maximum limit of 30000 INR for 3 months.
- Burglary &Theft: Covers Loss or damage in the event of Burglary/Theft (audio/visual appliances) or Attempted Burglary / Theft on a 1st loss basis.
- Public Liability: Expenses or loss of guests/outsider at the Insured’s home is covered.
- Baggage Loss: Covers Accidental loss/damage/theft of personal baggage outside municipal limits of city.
- Breakdown of Domestic Appliances: Expenses against Mechanical/Electrical breakdown of domestic appliances at home are also covered.
- Personal Accident: Covers Insured person due to accidental bodily injury anywhere in world.
- Purchase Protection: Covers new items up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Easy and Instant
- No Documentation
- Flexible – Cover can be chosen according to Individuals’ need
- Burglary cover for jewellery
- Covers domestic appliances which are more than 8 years old and thus, preferred by home owners and non-owners both.
- Loss or damage caused by war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, pollution etc.
- Expenses due to Architects/Surveyors and Consulting fees of engineer.
- Loss by theft during or after occurrence of any insured peril
- Expenses arising due to riots, strikes and terrorist activity..
- If the loss or damage occurs while the house is unoccupied, kutcha construction.
- Loss of money, securities, stamps, documents, jewellery, watches, precious metals, precious stones, gold or silver ornaments, travel tickets, cheques and bank drafts are not covered.
- Death; disablement or bodily Injury self-inflicted or caused by misuse of any drugs/alcohol by the insured, his family or domestic staff.
- SBI Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?