SBI Home Insurance
SBI General Home Insurance Overview
SBI General Insurance Company provides insurance plans to cover individual risk as well as commercial risk. It provides home insurance plans, motor insurance, health insurance and personal accident insurance plans.
Home insurance plans of SBI General make things easy for you by safeguarding your home and preparing you for the unexpected. With SBI General's Long Term Home Insurance Policy, you can truly enjoy the safety of your home.
A SBI home insurance plan is a unique plan that can be taken up to the tenure of 30 years. The policy has an inbuilt coverage for earthquake. SBI General long-term home insurance policy provides comprehensive solution for protecting your home against unpleasant surprises that life may throw at you.
Protect your home with SBI General's Long Term Home Insurance Policy, as it will meet your specific needs, as well as your budgetary concerns. You can also compare other home insurance policies to understand the merits of this plan.
SBI General Home Insurance- FAQs
1. How to pay a premium? What are the modes of payment available?
The SBI General Insurance company Ltd. offers 6 modes of premium payment namely:
- Cash payment at the branch
- Online Payment
For the online payment mode, the policyholder can pay via;
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net banking
2. How can I check policy status for SBI general home insurance?
For registered online users, login to the website with your plicy details and check the status.
3. What is the policy renewal process for SBI general home insurance?
You can visit the website to renew your policy
Step 1: Login with your policy details on the e-Portal
Step 2: Select the policy and payment mode ( Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card)
Step 3: Print/save cyber recipt of your payment
Alternatively, pay via cehqe/debit at the nearest branch to renew your policy.
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim for SBI general home insurance?
You need to intimate the company on the toll free number or you can send the i-claim on company’s mail id. Upon successful completeion of the documentation, the clain is settled within 30 days.
5. What is the policy cancellation process for SBI general home insurance?
If the vehicle is liability covered you can ask for the cancellation of the policy. For the cancellation of the policy, just visit the nearest branch.
- L&T Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?
SBI Home Insurance Reviews
I purchase sbi home insurance plan. The policy is good with huge benefits. The policy coverage is high ~89% and the premiums are low. The claims are high and the claiming is easy due to fast service facilitate by the executives and staff member of the company. The behaviour of the staff is also nice. Good future investment which reduces the taxes.