United India Householder Insurance Policy – Key Benefits
|All residential properties
|Coverage is provided under 10 sections, out of which a minimum of 4 sections are to be chosen.
|Personal Accident cover is available for the insured's spouse and kids (ages 12-70).
Third-party liability cover.
*Disclaimer- Kindly refer to the policy wordings available on the official website of United India Insurance Company to understand the exact coverage and its benefits.
Inclusions of United India Householder Insurance Policy
Any insured property or insured home contents loss or damaged due to the below contingencies will be compensated under the United India Householder insurance policy-
- Loss or damage due to fire, lightning, or acts of gods, strikes, and riots.
- Loss or impact damage due to gas explosion in the domestic appliances and overflow of water tanks.
- Any damage or loss due to burglary, housebreaking, and theft.
- Loss or accidental damage to jewelry, valuables, and plate glass.
- Loss to the baggage while on travel.
- Any loss due to electrical or mechanical breakdown.
- Loss or damage caused due to fire and allied perils during housebreaking and theft.
- Any liabilities to third parties.
- Any accidental injury in the insured premise causing death/disability to the policyholder or their insured family members.
*Disclaimer- To understand the inclusions in detail, kindly refer to the policy wordings available on the official website of United India Insurance Company.
Exclusions of United India Householder Insurance Policy
The United India Householder insurance policy does not compensate for the following loss or damage caused to the insured building and their home contents-
- War or war-related perils
- Wear & tear
- Any consequential loss
- Nuclear & radioactive reaction
- The willful act or negligence of the insured causing damage
- Violation of policy terms & conditions
- Loss due to the influence of drugs or intoxicated substances
*Disclaimer- To understand the exclusions in detail, kindly refer to the policy wordings available on the official website of United India Insurance Company.
Personal Accident Coverage under United India Householder Insurance Policy
The insured can get coverage if the injury is direct/solely caused within 12 months of the insured perils. Below is the table showing the coverage amount for the different cases-
|Death or loss of two limbs/eyes or total permanent disability
|Full sum insured
|Loss of a hand/foot/eye
|50% sum insured
|A specified percentage of the sum insured
|Temporary total disability
|Specific weekly benefits (Rs. 3,000/- max) up to 100 weeks
United India Householder Insurance Claim Process
In case of any unfortunate instance causes damage or loss, you can raise a claim under your United India Householder insurance policy by following the below process-
- Inform the insurance company at the earliest on-call and in writing of the occurrence of the claim, along with the policy number.
- Download the claim form, fill it out correctly, and carefully mention an estimated loss.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to assist you in minimizing the loss, assess the damages, and make your settlement process quick & hassle-free.
- Give necessary information to the local fire station, police authorities, and other authorities as per the extent of the loss. Get copies of their reports and hand over them to the surveyor.
- If there is theft or burglary, mandatorily file an FIR.
- Submit supporting documents to the surveyor, and the insurer will accept your request.
- Contact your customer assistance team for early disposal of the claim.
If you have purchased your United India Householder policy from Policybazaar.com, you can get assistance by calling 1800-258-5970 for a hassle-free claim settlement process.
FAQs about United India Householder Insurance Policy
Ans: You can buy it from United India Insurance Company's official website or Policybazaar.com.
Ans: Yes, you can edit or change your United Householder insurance policy's name, address, or other details.