Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy
Raheja QBE is a joint insurance venture between Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Holding. The company has designed a unique business model in India to provide different types of insurance policies, including combined/comprehensive general liability insurance policies.Read more
Get right expert advice
Hassle free policy
Quick & Hassle free
Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy: Inclusions
Raheja QBE combined general liability insurance offers coverage for the following perils-
- Loss or damage caused to the insured business in respect of personal injury, property damage, or advertising liability during the policy tenure
- All the third-party legal liabilities that cause personal damage, bodily injury, advertising injury, or loss of tangible property are covered
- It covers all the expenses of investigating officers and lawyers if the insured party or business is being sued for third-party losses.
Disclaimer- To understand the policy inclusions in detail, kindly refer to the policy wording available on the official website of Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited.
Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy: Exclusions
The following are the exclusions of Raheja QBE's combined general liability policy-
- Loss arising due to act of terrorism
- Loss caused due to war, invasion, an act of a foreign enemy, civil war, hostilities, insurrection, rebellion, revolution, usurped power, or act of military.
- Damages caused due to radiation or contamination by radioactivity in any nuclear fuel site or due to the combustion of nuclear fuel.
Disclaimer- To understand the policy exclusions in detail, kindly refer to the policy wording available on the official website of Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited.
Who Should Buy Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy?
The policy offers coverage to the following individuals/parties-
- Small and medium-sized business
- Businesses involved in face-to-face interaction with the client
- Businesses having access to client's assets, property, and equipment
- Businesses using third-party sites or property.
Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy: Claim Process
By following the below steps, you can raise a claim under Raheja QBE combined/comprehensive general liability policy-
- Inform the insurer about the insurer as early as possible through call or email
- Provide the insurer with the chronology of events to settle the claims
- Take all the safety measures to prevent further loss or damage
- If received any formal letter or legal notice from the claimant, share it with the insurer
- If there are ongoing legal proceedings that have been initiated before this incident took place, share them with the insurer
- If there is any e-mail exchanged between the insured & the claimant, kindly share it with the insurance provider
- Cooperate with the insurer in order to recover the loss under this policy
- Once the insurer is satisfied with the submitted proofs & documents, they will initiate the claim settlement process.
Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy: Documents Required
The following is the list of mandatory documents you need to submit to the insurer to settle down claims-
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Electricity Bill
- Address proof of the loss location
- GST Registration Certificate
Raheja QBE Combined General Liability Policy: FAQs
Q1. Will Raheja QBE combined/comprehensive general liability policy cover premise and product liability both?Ans: Yes, CGL policy covers both premise and product liabilities causing loss to the insured business due to product consumption or usage.
Ans: Comprehensive/combined general liability insurance policy gives protection to the business entities against unexpected circumstances, which may lead to personal damage, bodily injury, and advertising injury through their business operations or finished products within the business premises or other premises.
Ans: Generally, the proposal form consists of-
- Name of the company
- The registered address of the company
- Sum Insured (SI)
- Risk locations to be covered under the policy