Reliance General House & Property Insurance
Every person dreams to have its home one day. And Reliance Home Insurance’s - House & Property Insurance Policy protects your dream from unknown calamities. It provides a building sum insured to cover your loss and helps you to strengthen financially.
Key Features and Benefits –
- This policy provides you to choose between 4 different options according to your requirements.
- Personal computer and laptops are also covered at the insured premises.
- Policy comes with inbuilt coverage of earthquake.
- Coverage against terrorism is also provided on an additional payment.
- Personal accident cover is also included.
- There is an additional feature of child education grant.
- Value added features covering loss of passport,loss of title deed, damage to domestic goods while being transported.
Policy Details –
Maximum and minimum Sum assured –
Sum assured can be arrived on the basis of (Cost of reconstruction/per sq. ft. * Area of construction in sq. ft.). As per standard procedure, reconstruction cost includes the value of plinth and foundation. It does not include the value of the land.
Policy termination -Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period -If you are not happy with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
*The above rates may change. Please check the policy wordings for more details.
- Any Damage or loss due to War and related perils.
- Consequential loss
- Any loss due to radioactivity or nuclear weapons.
- Any loss due to depreciation or wear and tear.
- Accident resulting from Suicide, attempted suicide (whether sane or insane) or intentionally self-inflicted injury, mental or nervous disorder will not be covered under this policy.
- Injury or death due to any of the insured engaging in dangerous sports/hobbies.
Documents Required To Buy The Policy–
A proposer needs to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ along with the address proof and a photograph.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?