- Rs. 1 CroreTerm Cover @Rs 16/Day
- Tax BenefitsUnder Section 80C & 10(D)
- Extra BenefitsAccidental, Terminal & Critical Illness
- 7 Lac+Families Secured
Calculate Your Fund with Term Insurance Calculator
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 9618 -
Updated date : 09 May 2019
The job of purchasing a term life insurance policy can be baffling, as a potential policyholder needs to weigh considerable number of factors like return of premium and rates for the insurance policy. Depending on your exact financial condition, it is challenging to determine exactly how much coverage should be sufficient for your requirements. For a majority of the population this is something beyond their personal capabilities and that is precisely the reason that a Term insurance calculator is made available to the consumers by the insurance companies, with an aim of making it easier to call it a deal.
Prior to purchasing a term insurance policy from any of the carriers, it is of utmost importance that you understand what the policy actually implicates in terms of term insurance rates and also the steps that must be necessarily take to ensure that you get a fair deal. All these factors are the result of the cumulative analysis of your actual coverage requirement and also the amount you can spend to pay for your term life insurance premiums. While calculating term life insurance with the help of your insurance agent or through an online insurance calculator you need to take into account that you need to pay the premiums for a long period of time, say 15 to 20 years and ensure that you can afford it for that entire duration.
An online insurance calculator is perhaps the best way of getting an accurate estimation of the coverage you require and also the exact return of premium, so that you can benefit the most from it. For the purpose of calculating the cost of insurance policy and the rate of premium a Term insurance calculator base its calculations upon the following factors:
- Your credit card and mortgage debt along with the loans your are still paying back
- Fund required for school and college education for your children
- Your average monthly living cost that includes utility bills and also inflation amount
- Expected monthly income of your spouse after tax deduction
- Valuation of the assets that you currently have and also
- The age of you and your spouse.
It is not the fact that you can use an insurance calculator only for term insurance rates only. But these tools are equally effective in calculating insurance rates and premium amounts for whole life insurance and health insurance policies too. Proper and accurate calculation is of foremost importance for finding good term insurance policies because these plans generate no cash value and are considered as pure insurance in their character. In addition to this they offer a cover for a limited duration of time only and on maturity these can either be completely dropped without any monitory return or can also be renewed against new term life rates and premiums.
For making the right calculation on the required coverage and rate of premium, most people are dependent on their insurance agents who are often biased towards the insurance carrier and are also prone to human errors. An online insurance calculator always makes a much better choice for you always expect the most accurate results and they are also little prone to committing errors. Moreover, using insurance calculators from different insurance companies gives you a better chance of understanding your exact requirements.
- Most Read
- Best Term Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens in India
Date: 07 April 2020
- LIC Term Insurance 1 Crore
Date: 24 March 2020
- How to Purchase Lowest Premium Term Insurance Plan?
Date: 07 February 2020
- Is Canara HSBC iSelect Term Plan Best for Beginners in India?
Date: 03 February 2020
- Term Insurance Tax Benefits
Date: 17 January 2020
- Best Term Insurance Plans in India 2020
Views : 970309
- 1 Crore Term Insurance Plan
Views : 325776
- Best Term Insurance Plans in 2020
Views : 167472
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana – Features, Benefits and Eligibility
Views : 163109
- Types of Deaths Covered and Not Covered by Term Insurance
Views : 123092
- Income Tax Calculator
- Other Calculators
- Pension Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- Save Regularly
- Actual Savings
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator