Royal Enfield’s sales are booming. The bike manufacturer has been doing exceptionally well in the terms of sales as well as growth. In the month of September 2017, Royal Enfield witnessed a 22 percent growth by selling 70,431 units. In September 2016, the company sold 57,842 units. In September 2017, 69,393 units out of 70,431 units were sold in India whereas the 1,038 units were exported by the company.
Royal Enfield’s sales from April 2017 to September 2017 have increased by 23 percent as compared to last year’s sales for the same time period.
Royal Enfield has launched 2 new models of Classic 350 and Classic 500. The new variants come in new colors and there are subtle changes in designing as well. These two motorcycles come with rear disc brakes. Now, they come in fresh colors- for the Classic 350 they have Gunmetal Grey and for the Classic 500, they have Stealth Black.
Up next for Royal Enfield is Tour Of Bhutan. It’s all set to be held this month. Royal Enfield will launch its first ever 750 cc motorcycle. The first look will be revealed in November 2017.
- Most Read
- Zero Depreciation Insurance: Is It a Good Deal?
Date: 11 October 2017
- Money Saving Advice for All Car Owners
Date: 10 October 2017
- 20 Tips for First Time Auto Insurance Buyers
Date: 09 October 2017
- How Does Car Insurance Calculator Benefit You?
Date: 04 October 2017
- Does Your Car Insurance Cover Animal Attack?
Date: 03 October 2017
- Top 5 Motor Insurance Companies in India
Views : 205346
- What Everybody Ought to Know about Zero Depreciation Car Insurance Cover?
Views : 125171
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Views : 120749
- Renew Your Two Wheeler Break-in Insurance Policy at PolicyBazaar
Views : 93112
- Two Wheeler Insurance Plans
Views : 91424