Bajaj Allianz Householders Package Policy
Protect your house from unforeseen incidents with Bajaj Allianz MyHome Insurance plan. This policy not only protects your home but also the belongings inside it against risks like natural calamities, burglary, fire, etc.
- All round protection of the property, contents, and interests of the insured and their family members
- Covers your home against loss from fire, burglary and natural calamities
- Cover for jewelry, valuables, works of art and other portable instruments
- Additional benefit of rent for alternate accommodation
- Multiple options of plans to choose from
- Affordable premium
- Attractive rebates
- Insure your home at just Rs.6 per day.
Coverage type: Flat/Building/Bungalow
Group Discount : 15-20% discount can be availed subject to conditions
Policy termination: A policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 14 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 14 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
The policy does not cover loss or damage to the property by or due to or arising from:
- Consequential loss of any kind or description
- Loss or damage caused by depreciation or wear and tear
- Damage to contents of a consumable nature
- Loss or damage to mobile phones or similar communication devices
- Loss of or damage to valuables, jewelry or precious items
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate details.
- Any owner with a flat/home which is less than 30 years old can insure building as well as contents.
- Any tenant can insurance contents and jewelry.
- SBI Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?