Bajaj Allianz Householders Package Policy: Key Features
||Flats or independent homes less than 30 years old can be insured.
All round protection
||Protects your property and domestic/electronic appliances
Coverage for jewellery and other precious articles
Insure family members in a single policy.
*Disclaimer- The above table is for illustration purposes only. For exact coverage and policy benefits, kindly refer to the policy wordings available on the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
Inclusions of Bajaj Allianz Householders Package Policy
The Bajaj Householder package is a property insurance policy specially designed for several risks and contingencies a homeowner faces. Here are the common inclusions of a householders' policy-
- Coverage against the loss or damage due to fire, storms, earthquakes, etc.
- Coverage against loss or damage due to theft and burglary.
- Personal accident covers the insured and their family members against various uncertainties, such as accidental death, temporary/permanent disabilities, etc.
Exclusions of Bajaj Allianz Householders Package Policy
The policy does not cover loss or damage to the property by or due to or arising from the following instances-
- Consequential loss of indirect loss due to insured perils.
- Loss or damage caused by depreciation or wear and tear to the insured property or home content.
- Damage to contents of a consumable nature, such as LPG cylinders, food grains, and other types of consumables.
- Loss or damage to mobile phones or similar communication devices.
*Disclaimer- To understand the exact inclusions and exclusions, kindly refer to policy wordings available in the official website on the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
How to File Claims under Bajaj Allianz Householder Policy?
Suppose you have purchased your Bajaj Comprehensive Householders package policy from Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited. In that case, you can call our claim assistance team at 1800-258-5970, and they will assist you further for a hassle-free claim settlement process.
However, if you have purchased it from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company, you can raise claims by calling 800 209 5858 or email at email@example.com
For a better understanding, here is a step-by-step process of raising claims under the Comprehensive Householders Policy-
Step 1: Once the insurer receives the claim intimation, a surveyor is appointed to visit the accident site to assess the loss.
Step 2: Based on the survey, the claims will be registered, and the insurance company will provide a claim number to the insured to track the claim process.
Step 3: The insurer will share a list of mandatory documents within 48-72 hours of the survey, and the insured has to submit them within 7-15 working days.
Step 4: Once the insurer receives the loss report & mandatory documents, the claims will be processed within 7-10 working days, and the payout amount will be deposited via NEFT.