ACE Crane Insurance
India's leading construction manufacturing company, ACE offers various types of cranes that are suitable for high performing commercial applications. With an ACE crane insurance policy, you can protect your commercial ACE crane from unforeseen incidents such as road accidents, theft, fire, etc.Read more
ACE Crane Insurance Overview
Action Construction Equipment (ACE) Company manufactures dependable and cost-effective mobile cranes that are used for multiple commercial industries such as engineering, infrastructure and construction. These mobile cranes can be used for applications like loading, moving, and unloading materials.
By purchasing an ACE crane insurance policy, you can get compensated against any damage arising out of any unforeseen incident on-road such as a collision, strike etc. It also covers your crane against any third party liability arising out of the insured commercial vehicle.
Popular ACE Crane Models With Insurance Price
|ACE Crane Models
|ACE Crane Models Variant*||ACE Crane Insurance Price*
(Third-party liability insurance)
|12XW||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
|14XW||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
|Hydraulic Crane||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
|14 Tons||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
|15 XW||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
|F 210||Diesel||Rs. 6,647 onwards|
Disclaimer*: The ACE crane insurance price of different variants depends on factors like cost of add-ons, IDV of the vehicle, NCB reward, etc.
You might be interested in
Reasons to Buy ACE Crane Insurance Policy
Here are a few reasons to purchase an ACE crane insurance policy for your commercial vehicle:
- Legal Requirement: As per the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, it is mandatory for every commercial vehicle owner to purchase a commercial vehicle insurance policy to legally drive on the roads of India.
- Simple Purchase: Purchasing an ACE crane insurance policy online from Policybazaar.com is also very simple and hassle-free.
- Personal Accident Cover: When you buy an ACE crane insurance online, you also get a compulsory Personal Accident Cover to cover any injury, death or disability suffered by the owner/driver of the insured vehicle.
- Benefit of Add-ons: You can also enhance your ACE crane insurance coverage by purchasing additional covers along with your standard commercial vehicle insurance plan.
Types of ACE Crane Insurance Policy
There are two types of ACE crane insurance policies offered by motor insurance companies in India. These are:
Third Party ACE Crane Insurance Policy
A third party ACE crane insurance policy financially covers the policyholder against any accidental damage to the third party caused by the insured vehicle. These third-party damages include death or bodily injuries of the third party and third party property damages.
Having at least a third-party commercial insurance policy is a mandatory requirement for all Indian commercial vehicle owners. This cover however does not cover any damage sustained by the insured crane.
Comprehensive ACE Crane Insurance Policy
A comprehensive ACE crane insurance policy offers extensive coverage to the policyholder. This policy offers coverage against own damages sustained by the insured crane due to unanticipated events like accidents, theft, riots, vandalism, etc. Moreover, a comprehensive ACE crane insurance policy covers any third party liability arising out of the insured crane.
Inclusions of ACE Crane Insurance Policy
Following are the damages that are covered in an ACE crane insurance policy:
- ACE Crane insurance policy compensates for damages arising out of external means such as a road accident
- Any third party damage including death, injury and property damages is also included
- It covers damages sustained by the insured crane due to earthquakes, hurricanes, cyclones or any other natural disaster
- The policy covers damages caused to the insured vehicle while it was in transit via rail, road, water or air
- Any loss arising out of theft or burglary of the insured vehicle can be claimed
- The policy also pays for damages to the insured crane due to acts of vandalism, strikes, riots, etc.
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to fire, explosion, or self-ignition are covered as well
Additional Covers Under ACE Crane Insurance Policy
A policyholder can also extend the coverage of his/her ACE crane insurance policy by purchasing additional covers at an extra premium amount. These additional covers include:
- Personal Accident (PA) Cover for the Owner Driver
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- Personal Accident (PA) Cover for a Paid Driver
Exclusions of ACE Crane Insurance Policy
Following are the damages that are not covered under an ACE crane insurance policy:
- Damages arising out of the contractual liability of the owner
- Any damage caused to the insured vehicle due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Damages to the insured crane due to nuclear peril or civil war
- Any loss arising out of gradual wear and tear of the insured vehicle
- Damage to the insured vehicle when the driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Any damage sustained by the insured crane when the driver was not carrying a valid driving license
- Damages to the insured vehicle when driven outside the geographical scope of the policy
- Any damage arising out of using the insured commercial vehicle for personal use
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
How to Buy ACE Crane Insurance Online?
To buy an ACE Crane Insurance policy you can visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited, and follow these steps as given below:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ menu, visit the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page
- Mention your name and mobile number in the given form and proceed further
- On the next page, select vehicle type, vehicle brand, variant, RTO and registration year
- You can now choose your desired ACE crane insurance plans from the mentioned plans
- Also select the desired add-on cover with your plan
- Fill in the proposal form with your vehicle details
- Pay the premium amount via any given online payment modes
- Once you have successfully paid the premium, your ACE crane insurance policy will be mailed to you.
How to Renew ACE Crane Insurance?
For ACE crane insurance renewal online, visit Policybazaar.com and simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown
- Enter your name and mobile number in the given form to proceed
- Now choose your ACE crane model details like brand, variant, RTO, etc
- Now select your previous ACE crane insurance policy expiry date
- Select whether you have previously made a claim or not
- From the mentioned plans, select your ACE crane insurance renewal plan along with additional covers
- Now pay the premium amount via bank cards, net banking or UPI
- Once you have completed your payment, you will receive your ACE crane insurance renewal documents at your email address.
Claim Procedure Under ACE Crane Insurance
To raise an ACE crane insurance claim, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Inform the insurance company about the accidental damages sustained by your ACE crane so that they can register a claim as soon as possible
- Once an ACE crane insurance claim has been registered, the insurer will send a surveyor to estimate the damages.
- You will then be required to submit the claim form along with certain documents for the claim to be processed
- Once the estimates have been made, the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs to an authorised network garage where the insurer will directly settle the claim with them
- If the repair has been done in a non-network garage, the insurer will reimburse you the claim amount after repairs.
Documents Required to Raise A Claim Under ACE Crane Insurance
Here are some mandatory documents that you should have handy while raising an ACE crane insurance claim:
- ACE crane insurance policy papers
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of crane’s Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Copy of Police FIR
- Repair bills and estimates of repairs
Ans: Yes, as per the motor laws of India, it is mandatory for every commercial vehicle owner to have a valid commercial vehicle insurance policy for his/her vehicle. And if you own one of the cranes from ACE then ACE crane insurance makes sense for you.
Ans: Yes. Your ACE crane insurance policy will cover any loss sustained by your vehicle due to theft or burglary. In case your crane has suffered a total loss, the insurance company will compensate you an amount equal to the IDV of your vehicle.
Ans: You can download a copy of your ACE crane insurance policy by logging into the official website of your insurer and downloading your car policy in PDF format. Moreover, you can simply sign in to the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited and download your policy documents from the dashboard of your account.
To reduce your commercial vehicle insurance premium, you can follow these tips:
- Try not making a claim in the policy year
- Compare crane insurance policies online
- Opt for higher voluntary deductibles
- Install an anti-theft device in your crane
Ans: Sign in to your account from the official website of Policybazaar.com, and check the status of your ACE crane insurance policy from the dashboard. Alternatively, you can also visit the insurer’s website and check your policy status by logging into your account. For more details, you can write to us at email@example.com and get desired help from our insurance experts.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport