Cholamandalam Home Insurance Plan
This Plan offers coverage to both the structure of home and valuable contents. It allows flexible options at an affordable premium and a hassle free documentation procedure. It is available both for rented and self-owned houses.
- Fire: Benefits Include: Explosion / Implosion, damage caused by aircraft, Riot, Strike, Damages due to Impact by rail / road vehicle or animal, , Lightning, Loss caused by Storm, Tempest, Hurricane, Flood.
- Personal Accident: Entire family is covered in case of death, permanent total or partial disablement
- Baggage: Accidental loss/damage and theft of personal baggage is covered anywhere in India.
- Domestic/Audio/Visual Appliance: Covers against risk of sudden mechanical/electrical breakdown.
- Cover against Contents/ Jewellery and Valuables.
It offers coverage in respect of the following items-
- Jewellery and valuables
- Plate glass
- Domestic appliances
- Domestic electronic equipment
- Personal accident
- Cases of natural deterioration/ wearing off of building.
- Expenses on account of war, invasion, military or related reasons.
- Loss/ Damage due to pollution or contamination.
Key Features of Chola Home Insurance Plan-
- Buy insurance online and save time and money
- An option to cover valuable items like jewellery, camera, etc.
- A standard coverage to protect against explosion, damage due to natural disasters, burglary, etc.
- Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Cholamandalam Home Insurance
- Future Generali Home Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Home Insurance
- L&T Home Insurance
- National Insurance Home Insurance
- New India Assurance Home Insurance
- Oriental Home Insurance
- Raheja QBE Home Insurance
- Reliance Home Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Home Insurance
- SBI Home Insurance
- Shriram General Home Insurance
- Universal Sompo Home Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know About New India Assurance Griha Suvidha
- HDFC Ergo Home Insurance versus Bharti AXA Home Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz, Bharti AXA and Cholamandalam: Comprehensive Insurance for Your Home
- Importance of Having a Home Insurance Policy in India
- Secure Your Home against Calamities with Home Insurance
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?