Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto manufactures a wide range of commercial vehicles, such as auto-rickshaws, that are suitable for Indian roads. Purchasing a Bajaj commercial vehicle insurance policy can help you get covered against any damages sustained by your commercial vehicle due to an unfortunate event like a road accident.Read more
Bajaj Auto Insurance Overview
Bajaj Auto Limited is amongst the top and oldest automobile manufacturers in India. They have also been ranked the world's fourth-largest three-wheeler manufacturer making it a popular choice in India and across borders.
A Bajaj auto commercial vehicle insurance policy is customized to protect a commercial vehicle from accidental damages like damages due to theft, fire, etc. and third-party liabilities. It prevents the owner-driver of the vehicle from suffering a financial setback by offering monetary assistance during adversities.
Popular Bajaj Auto Commercial Vehicle Models With Insurance Price
Bajaj Commercial Vehicle Models
Bajaj Commercial Vehicle Variant*
Bajaj Commercial Vehicle Insurance Price*
Rs. 4,927 onwards
Rs. 6,378 onwards
Rs, 6,378 onwards
*Disclaimer: The price of Bajaj auto insurance for different variants depends on multiple factors like registration year, claim status, IDV of the vehicle and more.
Reasons to Buy a Bajaj Auto Insurance Policy
If you are still confused about whether to buy a Bajaj auto rickshaw commercial insurance policy, here are a few reasons to help you decide better. Take a look:
- Mandatory Purchase:For any commercial vehicle to ply legally on the roads of India, it is compulsory to purchase at least a third party commercial vehicle insurance policy.
- Protect Your Vehicle: By buying Bajaj insurance for your commercial vehicle, you can also protect yourself from paying huge repair expenses that you may incur if your vehicle meets with an accident.
- Avoid Traffic Fines: A valid Bajaj motor insurance policy is essential to avoid traffic fines on the roads of India. Not having a valid commercial vehicle insurance policy while driving in India is a traffic rule violation, which can attract a heavy penalty.
- Simple Buying Process: Purchasing Bajaj auto commercial vehicle insurance online is a simple and hassle-free process.
Types of Bajaj Auto Insurance Policy
A person can purchase two types of Bajaj commercial vehicle insurance policies. They are:
1. Bajaj Third Party Commercial Vehicle Insurance
A third party commercial vehicle policy provides coverage against damages to the third party property, third party bodily injury and death of the third party due to an accident involving the insured commercial vehicle.
2. Bajaj Commercial Vehicle Package Policy
The Bajaj auto-rickshaw package policy is a comprehensive commercial vehicle policy offering coverage against damages sustained by the insured commercial vehicle due to events like natural calamities, theft, fire, accident and more. Moreover, this policy also covers third party liabilities arising due to the insured commercial vehicle.
Inclusions of Bajaj Auto Insurance
A Bajaj auto commercial vehicle insurance policy provides the below-mentioned coverage:
- Damages to the insured commercial vehicle due to fire or self-ignition
- Damages due to theft, housebreaking or burglary
- Damages to third party property, third party death or bodily injury of the third party
- Damages sustained by the commercial vehicle due to earthquake, hurricane, flood, etc.
- Damages sustained by the insured commercial vehicle in a road accident
- Damages sustained due to manmade calamities, such as riots, strikes, etc.
Additional Covers Under Bajaj Auto Insurance
The Bajaj auto insurance for commercial vehicles offers some additional covers that can be purchased by paying some extra premium. These add-on covers are:
- Towing Cover
- Engine Protect Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Accessories Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Legal Liability to Paid Driver
- Roadside Assistance Cover
Exclusions of Bajaj Auto Insurance
Damages that are not covered under a Bajaj auto commercial vehicle policy are:
- Depreciation borne by the insured commercial vehicle due to general ageing, wear and tear
- Damages to the insured commercial vehicle due to nuclear war or perils
- Any mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured vehicle
- Damages sustained by the commercial auto-rickshaw while it was used for private purposes
- Damages sustained when the driver was drunk or under influence of drugs
- Any loss or damage sustained when the driver was driving without a valid driving license
How to Buy Bajaj Auto Insurance Online?
To purchase Bajaj auto commercial vehicle insurance online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit Policybazaar.com and select the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown.
- Enter the required details in the given form
- Now choose the type of commercial vehicle
- Select your vehicle’s manufacturer i.e. “Bajaj Auto”
- Select your commercial vehicle’s mode, and the variant and view free quotes
- Select your vehicle’s registration year and RTO
- From the given Bajaj insurance for commercial vehicle plans, find the plan that suits your budget.
- Select add-ons that you wish to add to the existing plan
- Fill out the required form and proceed with payment
- Pay the premium amount via your preferred online payment method
- Once you have successfully made the payment, you will receive your policy papers at your email id.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
How to Renew Bajaj Auto Insurance?
For Bajaj auto commercial vehicle policy renewal, visit Policybazaar.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- From the ‘Insurance Products’ dropdown, go to the ‘Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page.
- Enter name and email to proceed
- Enter vehicle details like RTO, manufacturer, variant and proceed with ‘view quotes’
- Enter policy expiry date and previous claim details of your auto-rickshaw package policy
- Choose your desired Bajaj commercial vehicle renewal plan along with preferred add-ons
- Proceed with premium payment via payment modes like a bank credit card, debit card or UPI
- Once the premium has been paid, your Bajajauto commercial insurance will be renewed. You will receive policy documents at your registered email id.
Claim Procedure for Bajaj Auto Insurance
You can follow these steps to raise a Bajaj auto commercial vehicle insurance claim:
- Intimate the insurance company about the damages/ theft of the vehicle to register a claim immediately.
- The insurance company will send a surveyor to estimate the value of damages incurred by the insured vehicle.
- For the claim to be processed, you will be required to show relevant documents to the surveyor.
- Once the claim has been approved, the insured vehicle will be sent for repairs to an authorized network garage. The insurance company will settle the claim directly with the network garage.
- The claim amount will be reimbursed to you if the insured commercial vehicle has not been repaired in the network garage, provided you settle the bill with the garage.
Documents Required for a Bajaj Auto Insurance Claim
The following documents are required to raise a Bajaj auto insurance claim:
- Copy of a Police FIR
- Driving license of the driver
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- Valid fitness certificate
- Commercial vehicle insurance policy documents
- A copy of the registration certificate.
Ans. Yes. As per the motor laws of India, it is mandatory for every vehicle owner to have a valid motor insurance policy.
Ans. Yes, a police FIR is one of the essential documents that is required to file a Bajaj commercial vehicle claim in case of theft or third party damages.
Ans. Yes, you can easily renew your Bajaj commercial vehicle insurance online after comparing the rates of multiple insurers at Policybazaar.com.
Ans. No, you will not require any document to renew your Bajaj commercial vehicle policy from Policybazaar.com.
Ans. The cost of the Bajaj commercial vehicle insurance policy is based on many factors, such as:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Vehicle model
- RTO of the vehicle
- Coverage opted
- Add-ons opted
- No-Claim Bonus
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 2,072
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 May 2022A smart truck is heavy machinery that offers both power and...
13 May 2022With the rising air pollution, there is a rise in the demand for...
09 May 2022Tata Motors is one of the popular and favourite commercial vehicle...
05 May 2022Buying or selling a used truck involves a lot of effort. During...
02 May 2022A trucking company owner needs to manage all the activities...