Bharat Benz Insurance
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles manufactures commercial vehicles with the brand name of Bharat Benz in India. The company is a completely owned subsidiary of Germany's manufacturer Daimler AG. This brand is known for its trucks and buses. With its best–in–class technology, proven safety, and unparalleled reliability, Bharat Benz is making a good transformation in the commercial vehicle market of India.Read more
You might be interested in
Since it is mandatory to insure a commercial vehicle before plying it on Indian rods, so Bharat Benz insurance policies are available in the market. An insurance policy safeguards the commercial vehicle against any loss or damage incurred due to an accident or natural/ manmade calamities.
Popular Bharat Benz Models with Insurance Price
Bharat Benz CV Model (2019 Registration)
Bharat Benz Model Variant
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Bharat Benz Insurance Premium (Third-Party Insurance)
Bharat Benz 1217 C
CBC GVW 13000 – Diesel
Bharat Benz 1617 R
GVW 16200 – Diesel
Bharat Benz 2823 R
GVW 28000 – Diesel
Bharat Benz 4023 T
E4 SLC GVW 46200 – Diesel
Bharat Benz 5528 T
GVW 55000 – Diesel
Disclaimer: The Bharat Benz Insurance Price for various Commercial Vehicle models may vary as per their engine capacity, fuel type, IDV, year of registration, RTO, etc.
Reasons to Buy Bharat Benz Insurance Policy
Here are the reasons to buy Bharat Benz Insurance policy:
- Purchasing Bharat Benz insurance online is quick and easy.
- As per the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is mandatory to insure the commercial vehicle before plying it on the Indian roads.
- A third-party insurance policy provides financial protection against damages or losses to third-party by the insured commercial vehicle.
- While a comprehensive vehicle insurance policy protects the commercial vehicle against damages and losses incurred to it due to an external accident, natural calamities, and manmade disasters.
- Personal accident cover for driver/ owner is provided.
- The facility of 'No Claim Bonus' is given.
- Cashless claim settlement facility offered at network garages.
- Bharat Benz insurance renewal process is simple and fast.
- The process of Bharat Benz claim settlement is hassle-free and easy.
- Additional covers are offered to enhance the inclusion of basic insurance policies.
Types of Bharat Benz Insurance Policy
Bharat Benz Third-Party Insurance: It is mandatory by law to insure vehicles with at least a third-party insurance policy. Under a third-party insurance policy, the policyholder gets the insurance cover against losses and damages incurred to a third-party person or property because of the insured commercial vehicle. However, the insured does not get any insurance coverage for damage or loss to his/her insured vehicle.
Bharat Benz Comprehensive Insurance: This type of vehicle insurance policy is not mandated by the law, but it is wise to have a comprehensive insurance policy. The reason for the same is its coverage. A comprehensive vehicle insurance policy provides insurance coverage against loses and damages incurred to the insured vehicle as well as to third-party. So, having this policy provides better financial support to the policyholder in case of an accident or other unforeseen circumstances.
Inclusions of Bharat Benz Insurance Policy
The inclusions of Bharat Benz Insurance policy are as follows:
- The policy provides insurance cover to the commercial vehicle in case of its loss or damage that incurs due to:
- External accident
- Terrorist activity
- Self-ignition, lightning, fire-explosion
- Landslide, rockslide
- Hailstorm, frost, inundation
- Burglary, housebreaking
- Insurance cover for third-party property or person against damages and losses that incur due to insured commercial vehicle. In this type of insurance policy damage to third-party property, bodily injury, or death to third-party are covered because insured commercial vehicles are covered.
- Personal accident cover for the owner/ driver of the commercial vehicle is also provided in most of the Bharat Benz Insurance policies.
Additional Covers in Bharat Benz Insurance Policy
To enhance the coverage of the basic insurance policy, there are many add-ons or additional covers offered by insurance providers. The Bharat Benz Insurance details for additional covers are mentioned below:
- Zero depreciation cover
- Cover for engine protection
- Protection of ‘No Claim Bonus
- Cover for key replacement
- Personal accident cover for passengers
- Return of invoice cover
- Cover for consumables
Exclusions of Bharat Benz Insurance
The exclusions of a Bharat Benz Insurance policy are as follows:
- Any damage or loss incurred to the commercial vehicle outside its allowed geographical area.
- The claims that are raised for the issues are not included in the policy wordings.
- Any type of intentional damages incurred to a commercial vehicle.
- Third-party insurance owners do not get any type of own vehicle damage cover.
- Consequential damages are not covered.
- Loss or damages caused to the commercial vehicle because of contributory negligence are not covered.
- The losses and damages are not covered if the driver of the vehicle is found driving without a valid driving license.
- The losses and damages are not covered if the driver of the vehicle is found driving under the influence of alcohol.
How to Buy Bharat Benz Insurance Online
Like any other thing, it is also possible to get insurance for Bharat Benz commercial vehicles online. The steps to buying Bharat Benz Insurance online are as follows:
- The first step that one has to take is to visit the commercial vehicle insurance page and there choose the option to buy commercial vehicle insurance.
- There, one has to mention all the details of the commercial vehicle like its make and model, insurance types like third-party or comprehensive insurance, its RTO information, details of the claim, manufacturing details, etc.
- After providing all the information, one can choose the insurance quote from the insurers’ list for Bharat Benz Commercial Vehicle.
- One now has to select an insurance policy as per his/her requirements and then make the payment online.
- The purchased policy is then mailed to the registered email id of the insured or he/she can download it.
How to Renew Bharat Benz Insurance Online
The steps to renew a Bharat Benz Insurance policy online are as follows:
A policyholder should give the renewal form of Bharat Benz Insurance with the following details and then a representative of the insurer will get in touch with him/her:
- Insured’s name
- His/her landline number (if exists)
- His/her mobile number
- His/her email-id
- Model of Bharat Benz Commercial Vehicle
- Registration city
- Commercial vehicle’s registration year
- Whether the previous Bharat Benz Insurance policy was expired or not
- Type of insurance for the vehicle:
- Buy an insurance policy for a brand new Bharat Benz commercial vehicle
- Renew an existing Bharat Benz Insurance policy
- Renew an existing Bharat Benz Insurance policy from a different insurance provider
Bharat Benz Insurance Policy Claim Procedure
- The first step that an insured has to take to file a claim is to inform the insurance provider at its toll-free number.
- For the cashless claim settlement of the Bharat Benz insurance policy, the policyholder has to get an appointment with the insurance company's surveyor. After successful completion of the survey, the damaged Bharat Benz commercial vehicle is taken to the network garage of the insurance provider for repair.
- An insured should submit all the needed documents to the surveyor.
- The insurer can confirm the liability after the successful completion of the survey.
- If the insured avails the cashless service, Bharat Benz’s insurance provider will settle the claim with the network garage directly.
- However, if the insured opts for the claim reimbursement, he/she has to settle the cost of the claim first by him/herself. Later, the insurance provider will settle it. However, for the same, the insured should provide the claim form with all the original bills to the insurance provider.
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Documents Required for Bharat Benz Insurance Claims
- Claim form that is filled and signed
- Copy of the driving license
- Repair estimate
- Copy of registration certificate
- Permit of the commercial vehicle
- Load challan is required for commercial vehicles
Bharat Benz Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans: Bharat Benz Insurance comes under commercial vehicle insurance. A commercial vehicle insurance policy should be bought for the vehicles that are used for business purposes. So, a commercial vehicle insurance policy provides insurance coverage in case of accidental damage or loss to the insured vehicle as well as to third-party.
Ans: If you are using your vehicle for your business purpose, then it is essential to get their insurance under the commercial vehicle insurance policy.
Ans: Yes, as per the Motor Vehicle Act, it is mandatory to insure your commercial vehicle before plying it on the Indian roads.
Ans: You can buy a commercial vehicle insurance policy both online and offline for your Bharat Benz Commercial Vehicle, but the online purchase process is simple, hassle-free, and fast.
Ans: Generally, the validity period of commercial vehicle insurance is one year. However, based on the history and condition of your commercial vehicle, the insurance provider may issue an insurance policy for three years, if you ask for the same.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 2,072
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
13 May 2022With the rising air pollution, there is a rise in the demand for...
09 May 2022Tata Motors is one of the popular and favourite commercial vehicle...
05 May 2022Buying or selling a used truck involves a lot of effort. During...
02 May 2022A trucking company owner needs to manage all the activities...
29 Apr 2022Truck owners must have a truck insurance policy that financially...