Escorts Limited is an Indian multinational automotive engineering company. The company operates in the agri-machinery sector, material handling, and equipment for the railway. It has its headquarter in Faridabad, Haryana. The company manufactures automotive components, tractors, etc. in India. In this way, most of its vehicles are used for businesses and hence come under the commercial vehicle category.Read more
As we all know getting insurance for commercial vehicles is mandated by law in India and so does is the case with Escorts vehicles. It is recommended to get the insurance of your Escorts trucks.
Popular Escorts Tractors Models with Insurance Price
Escorts Model (2019 Registration)
Escorts Model Variant
Insured Declared Value (IDV)
Escorts Insurance Premium (Third-Party Insurance)
Escorts Limited - Adico Steel Track
Escorts Limited – Powertrac PT 425 N
GVW – 1500 – Diesel
Escorts Limited – Powertrac PT 425 N
Tractor – Diesel
Escorts Limited – Powertrac 434 DS Plus
Tractor – Diesel
Escorts Limited – Powertrac Euro 41 Plus
Tractor – Diesel
Disclaimer: The Escorts Tractor Insurance Price for various Commercial Vehicle models may vary as per the engine capacity, IDV, RTO, type of fuel, registration year, etc.
Reasons to Buy Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy
Here are the reasons to purchase Escorts tractor insurance policy:
- According to Motor Vehicle Act, 1988, it is mandatory to buy a vehicle insurance policy before using it.
- To get insurance coverage against damages and losses incurred to third-party persons or property due to an accident or collision by the insured commercial vehicle.
- To get insurance coverage for the insured commercial vehicle in case of any loss or damage incurred to it.
- Purchasing an Escorts tractor insurance online is simple and quick.
- The Escorts tractor insurance renewal process is easy and fast.
- The policy also provides personal insurance cover for the driver, owner, and occupants in the insured vehicle.
Types of Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy
Third-Party Insurance: A third-party liability insurance policy is the most basic type of insurance policy that one can buy for his/her Escorts tractors. Under this type of insurance policy, one gets insurance coverage against losses or damages incurred to a third-party person or property in case of an accident or collision by the insured commercial vehicle. However, this insurance policy does not provide coverage for an insured commercial vehicle.
Comprehensive Insurance: Even though a comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy is not mandated by law, but insurance experts suggest buying this because of its vast coverage. Under this type of insurance policy insurance coverage for the insured vehicle as well as third-party both are provided.
Inclusions of Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy
Here are the inclusions of the Escorts Tractor insurance policy:
- The Escorts Tractor insurance policy provides coverage to the insured commercial vehicle in case of damage or loss incurred to it because of any of the following reasons:
- Strike, riot
- Malicious act
- Terrorist activity
- Rockslide, landslide
- Self-ignition, fire explosion, or lightning
- Accident incurred due to any external means
- Frost, hailstorm
- Hurricane, storm, typhoon, flood
- Third-party liability insurance for Escorts commercial vehicles provides insurance coverage against death or bodily injury to a third-party person or damage to third-party property by the insured commercial vehicle.
- Most commercial vehicle insurance providers offer personal accident cover for the owner, driver, and co-passengers traveling in the commercial vehicle.
Additional Covers in Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy
Additional covers are also known as rider benefits that one can add to his/her basic insurance policy for enhancing its coverage. However, to get an additional cover one has to pay an additional premium. Here we are discussing some of the common additional covers that are offered by most of the insurers for Escorts commercial vehicles:
- Engine Protection Additional Cover: Engine protection cover for commercial vehicles is one of the most useful add-ons. Buying these rider benefits provides insurance coverage for a commercial vehicle's engine and its various parts.
- Protection of No-Claim Bonus Additional Cover: No Claim Bonus or NCB is the benefit that a commercial vehicle insurance policyholder gets for not making any claim for the entire tenure of the policy. However, making even the smallest claim can remove the benefits that one gets under NCB. To protect this, there is an add-on with the name of protection of NCB or No Claim Bonus is offered by most of the insurers.
- Zero Depreciation Additional Cover: The rate of depreciation of a commercial vehicle is higher than a private vehicle. At the time of making a claim, depreciation is counted and hence one may not get complete coverage. To avoid this situation, zero depreciation add-on cover is offered by the insurance providers.
Apart from these three additional covers, there are many other rider benefits offered by various commercial vehicle insurance providers like roadside assistance, return of invoice, etc. One can buy any of these as per his/her requirement.
Exclusions of Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy
The exclusions of the Escorts Tractor Insurance policy are as follows:
- Any type of electrical or mechanical breakdowns is not covered.
- Any type of losses or damages incurred to an Escorts tractor by a person who is driving it under the influence of any intoxicating drug or alcohol is not covered.
- Consequential losses are also not covered in an Escorts Tractor Insurance policy.
- Any type of damages or losses incurred to an Escorts commercial vehicle by a person who is driving it without a valid driving license.
- In addition to this, other exclusions as per the commercial vehicle insurance policy wordings are applicable.
How to Buy Escorts Tractors Insurance Online
Today, when everything is available online, buying an insurance policy, is not difficult. One can buy an Escort tractor insurance policy within a few minutes by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the commercial vehicle insurance page and click purchase commercial vehicle insurance.
- Mention all the needed details of the commercial vehicle such as its make and model, its RTO information, its manufacturing details, and insurance type such as comprehensive/third-party insurance, claim details, etc.
- After mentioning all the aforementioned details, one can choose the quote from the list of insurers for Escorts commercial vehicles.
- After this step, one must select a tractor insurance policy according to his/her requirements and after this, he/she has to make the payment online.
- The policy after this is e-mailed to the registered email id of the policyholder or one can download Escorts tractor insurance policy as well.
How to Renew Escorts Tractors Insurance Online
The steps for Escorts tractors insurance renewal online are as follows:
For renewing his/her Escorts Tractors insurance policy a person has to submit the policy renewal form with the following information. After this a representative of the insurance provider will get in touch with him/her:
- Name of the policyholder
- His/her email-id
- His/her mobile number
- His/her landline number
- Escorts vehicle’s model
- Registration city of the Escorts commercial vehicle
- Whether the last Escorts Tractors Insurance policy was expired or not
- Registration year
- Type of insurance policy:
- Purchase an Escorts Tractors insurance policy for a brand new Escorts commercial vehicle
- Renew an existing Escorts Insurance policy
- Renew an existing Escorts Insurance policy from a different insurer
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy Claim Procedure
- When an insured wants to file a claim for his/her commercial vehicle, the first step he/she must take is to inform the insurance provider at its toll-free number.
- In case of cashless claim settlement of Escorts Tractors Insurance, an insured must fix an appointment with the surveyor of the insurance provider. After the successful survey, the Escorts commercial vehicle is taken to any of the network garages of the insurance provider for repair.
- An insured has to give all the needed documents to the surveyor.
- The insurance provider may confirm the liability after that.
- If the policyholder opts for the cashless claim settlement service, the Escorts Tractors insurance provider will settle this claim directly with the network garage.
- However, in the case of the claim reimbursement option, one is required to settle the cost of the claim first by self. Later, the policyholder can submit all the required original bills along with the claim form to the insurer for settling the claim.
Documents Required for Escorts Tractors Insurance Claims
- Filled and signed claim form
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the registration certificate
- FIR’s copy
- Estimate of the repair
- Load challan
- Permit of the commercial vehicle
Escorts Tractors Insurance Policy FAQs
Ans. Generally, a commercial vehicle is insured up to its IDV. An IDV is the ex-showroom price of the vehicle minus its depreciation.
Ans. The consequences that you may face if you forget to renew your commercial vehicle insurance policy are as follows:
- You will not be eligible to get the ‘No Claim Bonus’.
- The insurance provider will not pay the claim in case of an accident with your commercial vehicle.
- Driving a vehicle without a valid license is illegal in India.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport