ISUZU Motors India Private Ltd. manufactures a wide range of commercial vehicles for the needs of Indian customers. If you have an ISUZU vehicle for your commercial business, you must also have an ISUZU insurance policy for your vehicle.Read more
ISUZU Insurance Overview
After an in-depth study of the commercial needs and requirements of Indian customers, the ISUZU Motors India Pvt Ltd, has developed fully featured ISUZU pick-ups and utility vehicles for the Indian market. Moreover, with an aim to provide the same quality and reliability in India as everywhere in the world, the company follows ISUZU’s global manufacturing standards in India.
An ISUZU insurance policy is designed to cover commercial vehicles against multiple unforeseen damages such as an accident, theft, third party liabilities, and more. Moreover, it is also compulsory for every ISUZU owner in India to at least have a third party liability policy for his/her vehicle.
Popular ISUZU Models with Insurance Price
ISUZU Models Variant*
ISUZU Vehicles Insurance Price*
(Third Party Liability Insurance)
D-Max Hi Ride Flat Deck
D-Max Single Cab
D-Max S-Cab High Ride
D-Max Space Cab Flat Deck
D-Max Regular Cab Pick-up
*Disclaimer: The ISUZU insurance price for different variants depends on multiple factors like IDV, coverage opted, add-ons, NCB etc.
Reasons to Buy An ISUZU Insurance Policy
If you are still unable to decide whether to purchase an ISUZU insurance or not, mentioned below are some reasons to buy an ISUZU insurance policy:
- Mandated by Law: If you own an ISUZU vehicle such as an ISUZU pickup truck, then it is mandatory for you to buy an ISUZU truck insurance as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, India.
- Coverage Against Accidents: With an ISUZU insurance policy, you can also get compensation against damages caused by unfortunate events like a road accident, fire, etc.
- Easy Online Comparison: You can also compare commercial vehicle insurance plans of multiple insurance companies on Policybazaar.com and choose the one that suits your budget.
- Additional Benefits: You can also enhance the coverage of your commercial vehicle insurance policy by purchasing additional covers offered by the insurance company.
Types of ISUZU Insurance Policy
There are two types of ISUZU insurance policies offered by insurance companies. These are:
Third Party Liability ISUZU Insurance Policy
Third Party Liability ISUZU insurance policy compensates against damages sustained by the third party due to unforeseen events like road accidents caused due to the insured commercial vehicle. Third party liabilities include bodily injury, death, and property damages of the third party. This policy does not cover the own damages sustained by the insured vehicle due to any unanticipated event.
Comprehensive ISUZU Insurance Policy
A comprehensive ISUZU trucks insurance policy offers wider coverage as it covers the insured vehicle against damages arising out of events like accidents, natural disasters, theft, fire, etc. This commercial vehicle insurance policy also provides coverage against third party damages. A comprehensive insurance cover is recommended as it offers enhanced protection by covering both insured vehicle and third party liabilities.
Inclusions of ISUZU Insurance Policy
An ISUZU insurance policy provides coverage against the following damages:
- Losses to the insured vehicle due to fire, or explosion
- Damages arising out of external means for instance a road accident
- Damages to the third party property, injury, and death of the third party
- Damages sustained by the insured ISUZU vehicle due to hurricanes, storms, floods, etc
- Losses to the insured commercial vehicle due to manmade acts like terrorism acts, self-ignition, riots, strikes, etc
- Damages to the insured vehicle due to theft, burglary, or housebreaking
Additional Covers Under ISUZU Insurance Policy
A policyholder can also extend the coverage of the ISUZU insurance policy by purchasing additional covers by paying an extra premium. These additional covers are:
- Engine Assistance Cover
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Accident Cover
- Consumables Cover
- Legal Liability To Paid Driver
Exclusions of ISUZU Insurance Policy
Damages that are not covered under the ISUZU insurance policy include:
- Losses sustained by the insured commercial vehicle due to civil or nuclear war
- Damages to the insured ISUZU vehicles due to mechanical or electrical failure
- Losses arising out of contractual liability
- Losses sustained by the insured commercial vehicle outside geographical limits as specified in the policy
- Claims arising out of private use of commercial ISUZU vehicles
- Damages caused to the insured ISUZU vehicle when the driver was under the influence of alcohol
- Losses to the insured commercial vehicle when the driver was driving without a driving license.
How to Buy ISUZU Insurance Policy Online?
To purchase ISUZU insurance policy online, visit Policybazaar.com and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the‘ Commercial Vehicle Insurance’ page from the ‘Insurance Products’ menu
- Enter your name and contact details to view quotes
- Choose the type of your vehicle
- Now select your vehicle's manufacturer
- Choose vehicle model and variant from the dropdown
- Select vehicle registration year and vehicle RTO
- Enter previous policy expiry date and claim details
- From the mentioned ISUZU insurance plans, choose the one that suits your budget
- Select the preferred add-on with your plan
- Fill in the given proposal form
- Proceed with premium payment
- Now pay the premium amount via desired payment mode
- Your ISUZU vehicles insurance policy papers will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
ACE Crane Insurance
Ashok Leyland Insurance
Atul Auto Insurance
Bajaj Auto Insurance
Bharat Benz Insurance
City Green Auto Insurance
City Life E-Rickshaw Insurance
Force Motors Insurance
Hero Electric e-Rickshaw Insurance
Indo Farm Tractor Insurance
International Tractors Insurance
John Deere Insurance
Kubota Tractor Insurance
Massey Ferguson Insurance
New Holland Tractor Insurance
Powertrac Tractor Insurance
Preet Tractor Insurance
Saarthi E-Rickshaw Insurance
Scooters India Insurance
Swaraj Tractor Insurance
TATA Motors Insurance
Volta Trucks Insurance
Volvo Truck Insurance
Yatri E-Rickshaw Insurance
How to Renew ISUZU Insurance Policy?
Follow the steps mentioned below for Isuzu Insurance renewal online:
- Visit the official website of Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- From the 'Insurance Products' menu, select 'Commercial Vehicle Insurance'
- Enter name and mobile number
- Enter vehicle's details like manufacturer, variant, model, RTO, etc
- Select previous policy expiry and claim details
- Select the ISUZU truck insurance plan along with preferred add-ons
- Fill the required details like vehicle number, contact details, previous insurer name and proceed with payment
- Pay the ISUZU insurance policy premium amount
- After premium payment, your ISUZU Insurance renewal will be complete. You will receive policy papers at your email.
Claim Procedure for ISUZU Insurance Policy
For the ISUZU insurance claim procedure, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Intimate the insurer about the incident soon after it has occurred. Upon intimation, the insurer will register a claim for the accident.
- Once the claim has been registered, the insurer will send a surveyor to inspect the damages caused to the insured vehicle
- You will also be required to submit some documents for the claim to be processed. Make sure to keep these documents with you.
- After document verification, the insured ISUZU vehicle will be sent to the network garage for repairs. After the repairs, the insurer will settle the claim with the network garage.
- If the repairs have been done in a non-network garage, the insurer will reimburse the claim amount to you after the repairs.
Documents Required for Claim Under ISUZU Insurance Policy
For the ISUZU insurance claim to be processed, you will be required to have the following documents with you:
- Duly filled claim form
- Vehicle’s insurance papers
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle
- Fitness Certificate
- Copy of Police FIR
- Repair estimates and bills
Ans. A commercial vehicle insurance policy provides coverage to commercial vehicles if it meets with an unfortunate incident like a road accident or natural calamities.
Ans. Yes, you can easily renew ISUZU trucks insurance online by comparing quotes of multiple insurance companies on Policybazaar.com.
Ans. An IDV or Insured Declared Value is the maximum value of the vehicle that you will receive at the time of loss or theft of the vehicle. It is calculated by deducting depreciation from the manufacturer's selling price.
Ans. You can reduce the premium of your ISUZU insurance by
- Installing anti-theft devices
- Compare insurance premium online
- Opting for other discounts offered by the insurer
- No claim bonus discount
Ans. No, you cannot buy a single commercial vehicle policy for all your ISUZU vehicles. You will have to buy separate ISUZU insurance for each of your ISUZU vehicles.
Secure your commercial vehicle
Renew via self video inspection
Lowest premium starting ₹ 3,211
Standard T&C Apply.
Commercial Vehicle insurance articles
16 Sep 2022Due to easy commutes, and low fares, the demand for
16 Sep 2022Buses are passenger-carrying heavy-duty commercial vehicles that
07 Sep 2022Auto rickshaws have been the best mode of last-mile connectivity
06 Sep 2022In India, you must have seen different types of commercial
27 Jul 2022If you are planning to buy a private bus for setting up a transport